Search results

1. L

looking for some slick tires for my kids go kart

hey guys, Its finally time to order some new tires for my kids go kart and i was looking for a little advice. My plans are a new predator engine with a arc flywheel and I would like to do a live axle conversion but that would take too long and i just want to get this thing running. i saw...
  2. L

oil change frequency

I'm about to change over to the royal purple 4stroke oil I bought for my predator but how long do you guys run synthetic oil before you change it out? At $9 a quart I hope its not very often :smile:
  3. L

.016 copper hg on predator

When I bought my arc flywheel I also bought the .016 copper hg but haven't installed it yet because some people told me that its just a PITA. Since I have it and its just laying around I decided to just try it and see what happens. Do I need anything special to install it like sealant?
  4. L

timing question

Hey guys, I installed my arc billet flywheel on my new predator engine last night with the stock flywheel key and it fired up on the first pull. I just wanted to hear it run so let it idle for 2-3 minutes and it ran smooth. I read the timing is about 24* on the arc flywheel and I see people...
  5. L

aftermarket gx200 carb on 69727 predator or mod current carb?

I saw some people use a gx200 carb or drill the main jet to #90 or install a gx140 e-tube. A OEM Honda carb is too much but a aftermarket carb is about $15 on eBay.... if I leave the stock air box and muffler should I bother drilling the main jet or getting a aftermarket gx200 carb? I have the...
  6. L

new 94ss cam and arc stock length rod for 5hp fh briggs

I decided to postpone my Briggs fh build and mod a predator I just bought. I never used the cam or rod but the rod needs new bearings because they are scratched from moving around in the box over the years. The rod is fine. Don't have any feedback here yet but I have plenty on mr2oc.com...
  7. L

question about stock fh rod

I decided to just reinstall my stock rod/piston and use my Briggs like that until I get the money for a proper fuel system for my mods (Tilly and nice fuel tank) and my billet flywheel so my question is can I just reinstall the stock rod/piston with the same rod bolts that were originally on...
  8. L

raptor3 carb question

Never mind guys.
  9. L

5hp i/c stock piston limit?

Does anyone know what is the stock piston rpm or power limit? I'm thinking of using the stock piston with new rings from my Briggs with the arc stock length rod and 94ss cam I have but I'm wondering if it can handle the increased rpm and power. It had great compression, didn't burn oil and the...
  10. L

wtb: raptor3 std size piston

Looking for a standard size raptor3 piston with the pin and rings. Send me a pm if you have one for sale
  11. L

looking for a carb for a 94ss cam or better cam

I'm just trying to build my 5hp I/c Briggs for my minibike so it can be FAST and powerful. I currently have a 94ss cam,billet ARC rod and soon I'll buy a arc flywheel. The carb I have has a #1 on the side. Will this carb be ok for this cam or a more powerful cam? Any suggestions on a Tilly...
  12. L

welding on minibike question

Can I weld on my minibike with the engine still mounted? Its a plastic gas tank (with gas inside) and I want to weld a nut for a bolt next to the rear axle, some front and rear fenders and extend one of tge foot pegs. I really don't want to remove the engine but if I have to I will....
  13. L

will this clutch work?

I have a Honda gx240 and this clutch Comet SCS 400-series 40/41 Chain 1" Bore 10 teeth Its rated to 7hp but my Honda is 8hp and I plan to install a gx390 can and carb along with a air filter and header so it might be a bit more powerful than 8hp. Should I just try to sell the clutch? I...
  14. L

can the governed speed be raised?

I have a 5.5hp power sport and don't want to remove the governor because I'm worried the rod or the flywheel will let go. Can I adjust the governor so it will go from 3600ish to Mabey 4500? Would that still be bad/dangerous?
  15. L

age?

Is it possible to find out the age of my azusa?
  16. L

wtb: azusa forks that tilt forward

Looking for some like this for my Azusa Text me at 66144415 two nine or shoot me a pm with a shipped price to bakersfield,california 93308 :) thank you
  17. L

what did i buy?

I've always wanted a mini bike and when I saw this I bought it as fast as I could but I don't know what model I bought
  18. L

changing the forks/handlebars

Hey guys I don't know if I'm in the correct section (my MB has 5" wheels) And I want to make the handlebars like this one I found here Is it a cut and weld job or can I just big the forks/handlebars