Search results

1. matstang

Honda GX110 laboring

Great, thanks for the help. I'll post back when I get the thing put together and let you know how things run!
  2. matstang

Honda GX110 laboring

Ok gettin' it now. Sounds like I should wait until I have everything hooked up. Maybe because I'm running it without any load the governor is doing what it's supposed to? Thanks for the advise!
  3. matstang

Honda GX110 laboring

Okay, so your'e saying I need to remove the governor? I don't get it...
  4. matstang

Honda GX110 laboring

Well, there's no load on it, just when I run it at full throttle. It just sounds like it's not getting to full capable throttle. Kind of hard to explain! But that might be a possibility!
  5. matstang

Honda GX110 laboring

I hope I'm not repeating posts here, but I've got a 3.5 hp that I've got plans for an Azusa. Before I begin I'd like to get it running right! It's laboring at high speed. I'm not seeing any adjustments for high speed on the carb. I have taken the carb apart and cleaned it thoroughly. Any...
  6. matstang

50 Bucks!

Nice! Good to know. I'll have to check them out. I'll keep everyone posted as to what I end up doing. I was wondering if there was a clutch setup for a 1" threaded shaft... now I know!
  7. matstang

50 Bucks!

Cool, thanks for the input. I just might be changing the crank out on it. I'll be sure and post if and when I do. My little mini will be hoppin' if I do!
  8. matstang

50 Bucks!

Ha!:tongue: Yeah I did! I love ksl. Use it almost daily! I think I called that guy like 5 minutes after he listed it and I had to leave work right then because otherwise I knew someone would offer him more and go pick it up before I could get to it. I just wish I could use it for something!
  9. matstang

50 Bucks!

Yeah, this thing starts right up and runs perfect. I'd be surprised if it had 100 hours on it! Any ideas on what it might cost to have the crank turned down and a keyway cut?
  10. matstang

50 Bucks!

So I came across this motor and couldn't pass it up--even though I have no use for it right now!! It came with a Yardmachines tiller, but the bolt patterns don't match up at all. The tiller's only meant for a 5hp or so engine. The problem I'm having is that it has a threaded crank instead of...
  11. matstang

Honda G100 Governor?

Just wanted to update the progress on this edger. It almost got the best of me, but I decided one last resort was to just do a visual on everything I could. I removed the head and was it black! Running very rich! I could see on the head where the valve had been hitting, so this led me to...
  12. matstang

Honda G100 Governor?

No it's there, just wasn't installed in the pic. If you look close you can see the bolt sitting in the bottom tray of the edger! Thanks for the response!
  13. matstang

Honda G100 Governor?

Push the governor lever all the way to either direction (full throttle or full idle) and turn the governor shaft fully to that same direction.
  14. matstang

Honda G100 Governor?

Hello, been a while since I've posted, but I've come across a good little lawn edger that has the Honda 2.2HP G100 motor on it. It's having a hard time idling and accelerating. I've cleaned the carb, adjusted the air/fuel mixture checked for vacuum leaks. The only thing I can think is that...
  15. matstang

7 and 5hp for sale

Part out? I know you posted this ad a while ago, but wondering if you had any interest in parting the 5 horse out at this point? I am particularly interested in the carb on it! Thanks!
  16. matstang

tecumseh hs 40 parts and briggs 5 hp parts

Carb? Is the carb available for the Hs40? If so, how much shipped to 84025? Thanks!
  17. matstang

The gilded one

Yeah, I was wondering...how many people can you fit on that seat?:001_tt2:
  18. matstang

Tracktilla

19. matstang

New and need advise on engine choice

I am by no means an authority on these things, but I think it would be wise to post pictures of your bike so that others here have an idea of what they are looking at. That would be a good starting point!:thumbsup:
  20. matstang

Tracktilla

Oh man I dig this. Keep us updated. More pics!!