Search results

1. Norcalputput

Factory Tillotson 304a settings

I'm having trouble starting my alky clone up. Was running fine I had a throttle cable issue the other day and I shut the engine off with the ignition kill instead of turning the fuel off. So I'm looking for the factory carburetor high and low needle settings ,as I can not eliminate the chance...
  2. Norcalputput

Cushman trailster

My next door neighbor asked if I was interested in a trailster he found in his fathers barn I have a hand full of projects I can't seem to finish but a little voice in my head is saying dot let it pass It does run! He is asking 500$ and its plated for Cali I'll go run up to his house and snap...
  3. Norcalputput

What the hell ingersollrand

So I got this air hammer from IR and have sent it back 4 times for problems today I got it back with a paper the other techs here or a laugh from it Sent from my iPhone using Mores code
  4. Norcalputput

3/4 ton dually

Ok I got into a bit of an argument today with a coworker about trucks Has anyone ever seen an OE f-250,gmc/Chevy 2500, dodge 2500 dually I know Chevy had a p-20 stepside van in the 80s that was a dually But it's not a truck A lot of people have done conversions to dual rear wheel But they...
  5. Norcalputput

Help! I'm no plumber

My three year old son flushed his Pull up down the toilet up stairs in the master bath our shower is now backed up and the kids bathroom down the hall the shower is backed up but there toilet still flushed I own a large snake about 150' my father said go through the vent this is my problem his...
  6. Norcalputput

Sacramento and placer county shooting

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article3348287.html Hearts out to the family's affected today What led some turd to go on such a rampage we have yet to hear I hope they give him a good old tune up on the way to jail Sent from my iPhone using Mores code
  7. Norcalputput

Intake bellmouth

I was trying to come up with a way to make a intake bellmouth or velocity stack like matt2 on the cheap and one day stumbling through YouTube and found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe3ve4OXjps&feature=youtube_gdata_player http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7QB0-AlwtI&feature=youtube_gdata_player...
  8. Norcalputput

Clone camshaft install

Been looking around and a lot of questions involving camshaft installation so why not make a thread Step 1 Remove your engine and set it in a clear area Step 2 Remove spark plug Step 3 Remove engine oil drain plug Step 4 Remove the fan shroud and starter Step 5 Remove your valve cover...
  9. Norcalputput

Poss cat fenders

I think these are the fenders that came with the cat I got Sent from my iPhone using Mores code
  10. Norcalputput

Think it was a cat frame

Was this a cat frame and what model would it have been? Sent from my iPhone using Mores code
  11. Norcalputput

Kid excavation projects

Daughter wanted to dig a hole in the back yard I'm amazed at how well she's doin with good old hand tools post some pictures of the kids digging away Sent from my iPhone using Mores code
  12. Norcalputput

Diamond star 6hp

I'm starting to go a little overboard with the horizontal shaft small engines I see one and can't help but say what are you doin with that? I always get the same answer nothin you want it and I can't say NO it's mounted to a pressure washer but she fires right up I've looked around on the site...
  13. Norcalputput

Wandering clone

My engine keeps sliding to the rear of the chassis under full power and my primary chain becomes loose I have installed grade 8 bolts washers nylock nuts I'm thinking of installing a plate at the rear with two screws to adjust the motor forward Any and all ideas welcome Thanks Kurt Sent...
  14. Norcalputput

Gx200 4 free

this landed in my lap today for free So I was thinking what about a 3" build for the drag bike Sent from my iPhone using Mores code
  15. Norcalputput

Picked up another mini

got my other coworkers tote goat off him last night he also gave me a yz250 both are runners awesome deal But the wife is not so happy I will fix the tote goat up after I'm done with the drag bike poss she will ride it who knows Sent from my iPhone using Mores code
  16. Norcalputput

Restaurants with awesome names

Sent from my iPhone using Mores code
  17. Norcalputput

Kitchen remodel

We all want to keep the wife's happy right mine hates tile in the kitchen I'm not the biggest fan so it's time for a new look here is the kitchen smash smash out it goes I found mold so new dry wall will have to be replaced in the effected area ha who needs a drywall guy more to come later...
  18. Norcalputput

Lawn mower mods?

Today when I was mowing my lawn that I have neglected all winter my mower was bogging out due to how thick the lawn had grown so the small engine bug in my head said this could be way better so I ask everyone who has modded out there mower I was thinking a carb header and poss a mild cam and...
  19. Norcalputput

Auto light spark plug

I am reassembling my engine with a Honda flat top piston and running the math for interference before I seal the deal with the first rip of the cord has any one had to shim the spark plug up in the chamber to avoid hitting the piston I have .040" clearance piston to head and the spark plug...
  20. Norcalputput

Tote goat

A coworker got a goat needed a little love but with a few day at it it's running an looking better Still need a throttle cable and a seat if any one has pictures of custom seats on these post some pics so the ideas can start to flow.... On another note does any know what model number it is or...