Search results

1. S

Looking for a Rupp HS35 block

Looking for a block for a tecumseh hs35. Thanks
  2. S

Hs35 vs H35

What is the difference between a hs35 and h35. I have a rupp scrambler with an hs35 and I'm looking for a block. So curious what I got to search for?
  3. S

Rupp roadster 2 taillight screws

I'm looking for two taillight screws or if someone knows the size, thanks.
  4. S

posting pics

I cant get my picture to load, ive always gone to the forum and new post, then manage attachments, then clicked add file. but my space is full and i need to delete them. how the heck do you delete them?
  5. S

Is this a rupp?

Curious if I picked up a Rupp sprint?
  6. S

arctic cat mini found

Picked up an arctic cat screamer chassis last weekend. It has a perfect serial tag so I jumped on it. Missing alot of parts but I think it's a neat little thing.
  7. S

1971 Honda CT70H rolling chassis

Selling a 1971 Honda CT70h. This is the rare 4 speed model. It came to me with a 3 speed motor in it so I build another 3 speed bike with the motor since I had a 3 speed chassis. $450 and I'm located in Doon IA
  8. S

parting out benelli dynamo

I have a complete bike that I'm parting out. Let me know what your looking for. I can ship most all parts.
  9. S

Rupp roadster 2 carb

I have a rupp roadster 2 that I can only get to run off a spray can. I cleaned the carb twice, and did a new needle and seat. When I have the carb off, bowl off, but fuel tank hooked up. Gas flows in nice when I let the float down and stops when I push it up. I have been holding the...
  10. S

Rupp roadster 2

I just picked up a nice rupp roadster 2. It's a pretty complete bike, running condition, frame was repainted. But I have no serial tag. Looking for ideas? Do I buy other frame and swap it over, just buy a used decal if someone had a junk frame? Does the serial number tell you much like...