Search results

1. K

Want new grips for my db30s

Does anyone know if these grips will fit a db30s Grey Motocross Dirt Bike Aluminum 7 8" 22mm Handle Bar Gel Rubber Hand Grips | eBay
  2. K

What tooth rear sprocket

Alright so I need a new rear sprocket and I'm switching for #35 to #41. Question is I'm currently running a 13" rear tire 3600rpm motor tav with a 12t 60t rear at 31 mph. I have a ton of torque which iI like with the terrain I ride on. So I'm switchingtto a 10t on the torque converter hoe...
  3. K

Keep breaking the chain

I have a trail horse mini bike with a Tecumseh ohh60 mildly modified and a tav on it. So the chain is pretty short but I keep snapping links on the chain. It's not breaking at a master link. It's actually snapping a normal part of the chain.... Before this last break I just put a master link...
  4. K

Baja mb200 with a predator engine on it

A buddy of mine has a Baja MB200 that he put a predator 212 on it. It runs great until you get to top speed which is about 25 mph. Once it hits max speed it seems like a rev limiter kicks in. So it kinda hits the limiter and slows down a bit then revs back up again and then slows down. I...
  5. K

Looking for a tecumseh ohh60 cam

Does anyone know if this cam will fit the tecumseh ohh60 New Tecumseh Dyno Cams Camshaft 255 OHV 5 5 HP Race Kart Parts | eBay Also if it does how much different is it from factory? I have a robertson's torque tube, an adjustable hs50 carb, and a cone filter. If I can find all the...
  6. K

Trail horse mini bike rear sprocket hub

So I just acquired another trail horse but this one has 3 spoke 2 peice aluminum wheels on it. My other has steel wheels. So I got a clutch brake since I had no way to add a brake drum on the other side. Got it all together and now when it's rolling the chain goes from loose to tight I think...
  7. K

Spark plug

What spark plug would you run for a tecumseh ohh60 with a header, cold air intake and an adjustable hs50 carb?
  8. K

Tecumseh ohh60 header

Has anyone used a robertson's torque tube on a Tecumseh ohh60? I'm just wondering how it sounds and if you noticed any performance gains out of it.
  9. K

Carlisle x Trac on a mini bike

https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/13-X-5_00-6-2PLY-2Ply-X-Trac-Carlisle.html How do y'all think this will hold up for a rear tire on a mini bike? It's a 6hp Tecumseh with a torque converter on it. It will be ridden mostly in grass dirt and mud.
  10. K

Picked it up for cheap....what is it

I picked this bike up cheap going to paint it and put a predator 212 on it...can anyone tell me what this bike is?
  11. K

Tecumseh ohh60

I have an old Tecumseh ohh60 that is on a mini bike and has not been ran in a long time. I drained the oil put in fresh put gas in it and fired right up. Kinda seemed like it was bogging and surging but ran good sometimes. Shut it off and the entire tank of gas ended up on the ground since...
  12. K

What kinda bike is this... Looking for a brake cable

I have had this bike since I was a kid and I'm 32 now. I need a brake cable for it. The current setup has a brake bands on a welded post with a cotter pin through it. Thereis 2 brackets welded on the frame with holes I would assume holds the plastic sheathing on the cable. So can someone...