Search results

1. M

Manco Big Cat questions

Good Evening. Today I picked up a Manco Big Cat at a swap met. I removed the Tecumseh OHV 5 HP and installed a broken in Hemi Predator so far. I noticed that there is play in the neck bearings. Do you know exactly what bearings are used in that neck? Everyone says to get bicycle bearings. It...
  2. M

Wanted bearing cap for an El Burro front axle

I need the roller bearing, seal and cap that holds the inner rod and the outer axle tube for an El Burro. I think it is the original axle, it has been converted to use bolt on wheels instead of the original all in one tire and rim. If you could tell me where to get one, or sell me a used one I...
  3. M

El Burro 8 HP bearing needed

I have an El Burro set up with a clutch and an 8 HP engine. The tires are bolt on type, the previous owner made an adapter to get away from the all in one tires. The end of the front axle has bearing cups. One of the bearings is starting to break up. Can anyone give me a tip on where to buy a...
  4. M

Giant Minibike from the Thumb area of MI. Who owns it and what is it?

I saw this at a swap meet at the Washtenaw County Fair Grounds near Ann Arbor, MI this spring. The owner is from the Thumb area of MI. Can anyone tell me what it is and do you know the owner? Please have him call me at 248-890-7226. Paul
  5. M

El Burro 22" Tires 8 HP I/C Self Start Briggs. $1300.00 Ypsilanti, MI

You are looking at an El Burro minibike. It has tires that are just huge. They are knobby, are 22" tall, 11" wide and are mounted on 8" rims. Both are equipped with inner tubes. It has an Industrial Commercial 8 HP Briggs and Stratton engine. The engine is self starting, so it has a battery and...
  6. M

Manco Big Cat New Engine Complete Electrical Kit Great Shape

You are looking at a Manco Big Cat Minibike. The price is $1200.00. It is in Ypsilanti, MI. It is one of the biggest mini bikes made. The tires are 22" tall, 11" wide and are mounted on 8" rims. The tread is very fresh. I replaced the jack shaft and drive sprocket. The chain is also new. The...
  7. M

Trail Buck by Pacesetter wanted

I hope to end up with two minibikes. I currently have an El Burro that is very nice and a also nice Manco Big Cat. The Big Cat is what I am most willing to let go. The one I want to find is a Trail Buck by Pacesetter. I rode one back in the 70's and was impressed with it. My cousin had it and...
  8. M

Manco Big Cat Excellent Unit Huge Fun Ypsilanti, MI

You are looking at a Manco Big Cat minibike. It is even more fun than it looks. It has a strong Predator engine with a full flow air filter and a custom exhaust silencer. I double wrapped the exhaust with header tape and shielded the nearby areas with aluminum sheeting. It has a torque...
  9. M

Large Minibike El Burro 8 HP B/S I/C Electric Start Beautiful New Seat Rare

You are looking at an El Burro minibike. It was made in Michigan, I assume back in the 70's. I got it from the son of the original owner at Thanksgiving time. It had an 8 HP Briggs engine that had been converted to rope start and that seemed a little tired. I removed that and installed a very...
  10. M

El Burro Latest addition

I picked up an El Burro sand and snow minibike this weekend. It should be called a Maxibike. What a wonderful, huge old beast. I ran it today and realized that it ran rough because of a filthy spark plug and the plug was filthy because it burns oil really bad. I got it from a fellow how is 56...
  11. M

Manco Thunderbird Minibike 6 HP Mitsubishi With Original Engine Also Great Shape 60 T

You are looking at a Manco Thunderbird minibike. I got it with a 3 HP Briggs and Stratton engine from 1977. This engine is pictured with a throttle cable bracket I added and it is shown mounted on the frame. The old engine is included in the sale if you want it for reasons of authenticity. It...
  12. M

Harrison Minibike 10 HP B&S Cast Iron Motorcycle Carb Torque Converter Springer

You are looking at a Harrison Minibike. It is set up with a Briggs and Stratton 10 HP Cast Iron engine. I had the shaft machined down to accept a 3/4" Comet torque converter clutch. It uses number 35 chain. I mounted a motorcycle type carburetor. It has a manual choke and it starts easily and...
  13. M

Hello from Paul, with Harrison and Manco pictues.

Good Evening All, About 4 years ago I finally got my hands on a larger Harrison frame. I had seen it about 10 years earlier in a neighbors garage. I never horde myself of course. I started with a 5 HP Honda OHC with a torque converter. It was plenty fun, so I went to a 6 HP OHC and it was...