Search results

1. KMC3420

Spark Plug

What spark plug is everybody running. I have been running the Autolite AR-3910X and it likes to run hot all the time from what I can tell. Any idling and it starts to foul. I have heard good things about NGK plugs, but which one? I want one that it wont start to foul if allowed to idle. Any...
  2. KMC3420

Hemi with a non hemi head build

I tried selling this motor a while back and no luck, so I am just going to build this and document the progress in this thread. This motor is a hemi bottom end with a non hemi clone 18CC head: ARC +.040 rod Hemi flat top piston milled .005 pop up is +.015(above deck) Will be using a .045...
  3. KMC3420

Hemi Predator motor

I have for sale a brand new Hemi predator. It does have an ARC flywheel with minimal use. The flywheel is for non hemi predator, and I do have the correct non hemi crank to use with the motor. As you can see it does have a dished piston at 0 deck height, I also have the flattop piston...
  4. KMC3420

2 Disc 6 Spring Bully 15T driver #35 Chain

I have a 2 disc 6 spring Bully clutch I would like to part with. The drum does have some chain rash from the chain coming off but does not affect the performance. Comes with a 15T driver for #35 chain. $165 shipped.
  5. KMC3420

OldMiniBikes Warehouse Throttle kit

I wanted to post up some info, as I could not find much info on the kit I installed for my throttle linkage from OldMiniBikes warehouse: https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/predator-engine-throttle-kit.html?category_id=1086 I previously had the below kit, cheap: I was on my 2nd kit for this bike, this setup is...
  6. KMC3420

01 Oval Kart clean up

I am working on a 2001 oval kart that I have plans of racing upon the arrival of the next oval track race season. I have never raced oval but it looks like a blast. My plans are to run a predator 212 Hemi with a RTC-8 head. Below are pictures of my starting point. I have replaced every bearing...
  7. KMC3420

Black Mamba Sr. Cam (Non Hemi) Predator

For sale: Black Mamba Sr. Cam. Approximately 1 hour run time since brand new. $50 shipped. This is for the non hemi predator.
  8. KMC3420

Gilson "Razorback" Restomod

Wanted to share my build as so many have shared their builds before, and encouraged myself to do the same. First I am from Arkansas so had to throw the Razorbacks in the mix, WPS! Second my project starts out as just a Gilson frame, nice and orange, with tons of character(scratches). My intent...
  9. KMC3420

WTB 12" shocks

Looking for a set of 12" shocks for rear of mini. Used is fine as long as they are in decent shape, no rust. No name is fine also. Please let me know what you have. Thanks.
  10. KMC3420

Wanted: Gilson/wards front fork

Looking for a Gilson or wards front fork.
  11. KMC3420

WTB Gilson Jackshaft plates

I am looking to buy a set of Gilson Jackshaft/swingarm mounting plates like the picture below. These are not for a bike with a Torque converter.
  12. KMC3420

Milling Head

I have a 22CC clone head and I am going to have it flat milled. My question is, how much needs to be milled to make the head equivalent to an 18CC head, or close. I want to run this motor on pump gas, and the piston is at 0 deck. I have intentions of running a .030 head gasket as well. Let me...
  13. KMC3420

GX160 Block, Side Cover, and Flat top piston+Rod

I have for sale a Honda GX160 block, Side Cover and Flat Top piston and rod. Low oil sensor, and Governor holes plugged. Bore has a fresh cross hatch. Bought the block and wont be using it. I do not have the rings for the piston, but is a Z4M piston. Block has been clearanced at the bottom of...
  14. KMC3420

Piston to valve Clearance

Building a GX160, picture below. Working on the head now. Flat top piston is at 0 deck height. I am running a RTC-8 head off of a predator as I don't have the original Honda head for this motor, and will be running a .040 Honda head gasket. My question is, what is the acceptable clearance...
  15. KMC3420

WTB 22mm mikuni carb

Anybody have a good used 22 mikuni to be used on a Honda gx160?
  16. KMC3420

Side cover Studs

I hope this helps someone, I was at Oreilly Auto parts getting some wiring, and ran across these exhaust manifold studs. They are M8-1.25x56mm studs. I knew the side cover bolts were M8, but was not sure if the 56mm would be too long, so I purchased them to try. I paid $7.99 for 10 studs/nuts...
  17. KMC3420

Any idea which brand mini this is?

Hello all, I recently purchased this mini to fix up, got a predator 212 to put on it. Can anybody tell me what brand it is? The numbers on the motor plate are 0004560. Thanks in advance.