Search results

1. lil Digger

Warrior forks

$40.00 Free shipping. Forks have less than 10hrs. of use. Good seals & springs. Have a few scratches from shelf wear, no deep scratches. Payment through Paypal.SOLD
  2. lil Digger

Warrior seat

$30.00 Free shipping. Has one little mark on it.Payment through Paypal.
  3. lil Digger

''LiL Indian'' forks

I believe these came off a 1971 Spitfire (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). They have been modified by someone at some point in time. Don't know if anyone would be interested in them or not. Everything I have for sale is in the first pic (4 pieces). $20.00 obo +shipping to the lower 48...
  4. lil Digger

Baja Doodlebug parts

Parts are plus shipping to the lower 48. Paypal friends preferred.Front fender $15.00Rear fender $15.00Chain guard $15.00Engine mounting plate $10.00Mounting plate spacer $5.00Footpegs $10.00 pair. I don't know anything about this carb, but I'm sure it will need cleaned. $10.00 Thanks
  5. lil Digger

Baja Warrior/Heat metal fenders/tank & more

I have some very nice take off parts from a 2007 Baja Heat. All parts are plus shipping to the lower 48. Paypal friends accepted. Will combine shipping. Thanks. Metal front fender, bracket & hardware, no dents or dings, has a few scratches very straight. $30.00 obo.Metal rear fender, brackets &...
  6. lil Digger

Shipping & payment help needed

Hello, let me start off by saying if this is in the wrong section please feel free to move it. I wasn't sure where to post it. I have parts to sell but I have never sold anything on this forum (or online period). I have Paypal and would prefer to be paid that way. What I am not clear on...
  7. lil Digger

Scored a Heat today

Sold my LiL Indian sidecar rig today and made a deal to pick this up Saturday morning. Hope the guy keeps his word and saves it for me till I can pick it up. He said he bought it new and keeps it in his heated garage, He also said he doesn't think it even has 10 hrs. on it. Wa' da' ya' think.
  8. lil Digger

Falcon

Are these better, worse or the same as a Baja Warrior?https://www.lowestpriceatv.com/new-atv-196cc-falcon-automatic-p/falcon-196cc.htm
  9. lil Digger

Warrior w/ 21x7-8 pics

If anyone out there is running a 21x7-8 tires on there Baja Warrior/MB200/MB165/Mini Baja/Falcon, could you post a pic. I tried the search function but photobucket has screwed that up. Thanks in advance.
  10. lil Digger

Sears

https://bloomington.craigslist.org/mcy/d/1968-sears-mini-bike-barn-find/6304068821.html
  11. lil Digger

Baja Warrior REAL gastank

Would like to find a REAL gas tank that looks very similar to the fake ones on Baja Warrior/Heat/MB165/MB200. If anyone knows of one, could you post pics or a link. Thank you.
  12. lil Digger

Mini bike sidecar

https://mattoon.craigslist.org/mcy/d/mini-bike-sidecar/6300432002.html
  13. lil Digger

NOS Briggs Raptor II

Never had gas or oil in it. $400.00 + shipping. PM me if interested. Thanx
  14. lil Digger

Lij Indian or Ruttman forks

Looking for forks like ones pictured with the frame. Have a very nice set of forks complete with handlebars for a 1970 Lil Indian Spitfire to trade or if the price is right I will buy.Handlebars will need rechromed.
  15. lil Digger

The Ultimate

So what is considered to be the HOLY GRAIL in the mini-bike world?
  16. lil Digger

???????

17. lil Digger

Briggs Raptor

Can anyone tell me how to tell the difference between a stock 5hp. block and a Raptor block. I'm talking about just the bare block. Thanks in advance.
  18. lil Digger

LiL Indian frame question

Looking for a height measurement for the frame pictured in the advertisement. Also does anyone know the year of the bike in the ad? I believe the site that I got the ad from said it was a 1965. I thought they started using sprung front forks in 1965.:confused: The ad shows a B&S engine with the...
  19. lil Digger

WTB Lil Indian forks

Looking for a good straight Lil Indian small frame fork for 6'' wheel.
  20. lil Digger

Micro Zipper story

One day back in the 90's I was flippin' through the pages of a motorcycle mag and saw an ad for Zippers mini bikes. If I remember correctly there was a coupon you could fill out and send in to get a brochure. So I did. A few days later the UPS guy stops by where I was workin' and he had a...