Search results

1. M

Need some help 3HP B&S throttle set up

I got the motor all cleaned up repainted, removed carbon build, grinded out a key way for the clutch, threaded the shaft to drop in a bolt but now I'm a bit stuck. I have no clue how to properly set the throttle or if I need all the linages and spring that are on there already any help would...
  2. M

installing a clutch on a keyless shaft

Gents any tips on installing a clutch on a keyless shaft? Have a 3hp briggs from an edger but it does not have the key on the shaft.
  3. M

Picked up a Raptor

Well at least I think I did so any help would be great. I don't have a way of turing it over so I have no clue if it runs because so far Im not turning it fast enough by hand to see if it even has spark. Any tips ?? I took the head off to get a peak inside doesn't looks to bad. what...
  4. M

Scrub Brake

Anyone on here make scrub brakes, My Cat 350ss uses a crappy china rig disc brake that i will most likely not use so thing of just welding on a scrub
  5. M

5/8 clutch on the cheap?

looking throw together a beater, anyone have chain and a 5/8 they don't play on using the want to donate or sell cheap
  6. M

Large Briggs fuel tank

large briggs fuel tank like in the picture below
  7. M

Benefits??

Please excuse my ignorance but new to mini bikes, I am building something for the kids and debating using an old Briggs 3 hp or a 79cc from harbor freight. Are there any performance /reliability benefits of going the briggs route over a predator
  8. M

Picked up a wheelie monster

I've been saving up for a 100b but this thing popped up on craigslist and I had to pull the trigger because price was right. This thing is a monster but I need to adjust a few things, The carb is idling high engaging the clutch so its always on and I have no clue how to adjust the Mikuni...
  9. M

1968 Rupp TT500 Resto Mod

Hi folks new here but not new to tinkering. Have really enjoyed looking at what everyone is doing and I'm fully aware what i will be doing is considered a crime by many. I picked this up to restore but quickly found out it far too expensive to properly restore, so its going to be a resto-mod...
  10. M

Picked this today, going to try and bring it back to life.

Not sure what it is so any input would be greatly appreciated. I know for sure I'm missing brakes and a seat.
  11. M

want MB200 motor

looking for the electrical stuff off of a bad motor
  12. M

MB200 bad motor

looking for a bad MB200 motor , where would be the best source
  13. M

New guy in Houston

Hi folks, New here live in Houston and just picked up a Coleman ct400u. I'll be asking question since this is my first venture into the mini bike world. I have a few modification in mind but we will see how it all comes together.