Search results

1. E

Warrior Front Forks

Just a heads up that Baja is still honoring the recall on the black Baja Warrior front forks. I called them 2 weeks ago and they sent replacement forks to a local shop to get replaced. Cheers
  2. E

Trailmaster Front End On Baja Warrior

Anybody try putting the triple tee and front forks from a trailmaster onto a Baja warrior yet? Curious if it or upgrades for a Coleman would be good replacement for Baja's.
  3. E

Hillard Clutch Swap

My son got a great deal on a Hillard Heavy Duty clutch with a 35 chain sprocket . Problem is that his bike has a 420 rear sprocket and chain. Is there any way to change out the clutch sprocket to use 420 chain? Thanks.
  4. E

Baja Warrior Honda XR80 Forks

Anybody try replacing the stock forks with Honda xr 80 forks? I know it's been mentioned on a couple of threads on this forum. I just got a set of 1980 XR80 forks off of eBay. When I compare them to the stock forks, the bottom part matches up, but the top part looks to be about 2 inches...
  5. E

Baja Warrior Tank

Hey there, anybody try one of these on a baja warrior? https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Fuel-Gas-Tank-Cap-Petcock-for-Honda-Mini-Trail-Z50-Z50A-Z50J-Z50R-Red/152580223573?hash=item23867d7255:g:DFUAAOSwytlZutzW&vxp=mtr I'm really trying to find a real tank for my bike that doesn't cost too much...
  6. E

Two Sick 196cc Engines

Now that I put a pred on my warrior I can start helping my son to get his up and going. He has 2 engines to pull parts from so hopefully he can get one to work. The first engine came off of my bike. I bought a new carb for it, and when you give it some gas it hesitates and then revs up...
  7. E

Tav2 Torque Converter

I ordered and received a Tav2 TC from EBay, and it's causing me more trouble than I expected. First, the bolts that came with the TC didn't fit my predator engine. Did a search on OldMiniBikes and found that the predator engine took 5/16-24 bolts. :mad: Ordered bolts. Wait 2 weeks. Got bolts. Put TC...
  8. E

Tav2 Cover

Does anyone make a metal cover for the tav2 torque converter?
  9. E

Handle Bar Washers

I'm slowly in the process of refurbishing the 2 MB200s that I bought in September. Things have been going fairly well, but I've run into a problem identifying part numbers for the rubber washers that are attached between the handle bar mounting bracket and the triple T. I assume the rubber is...
  10. E

Oil Sensor

Ok, I just swapped out my old 196cc baja engine with a new Rato 212cc from Canadian Tire (looks like Predator). Bolted in no problem, but when I went to disconnect the oil sensor I couldn't find it. All the videos and images that I could find online show a yellow wire coming out of the...
  11. E

Spark Arrestor

Anyone know if the RLV or B&S hotdog mufflers have a spark arrestor? I just found out that I need one on my mini bike to use the public trails around here. :doah:
  12. E

Stage 1 Upgrade Kits

I'm still researching upgrades for my baja warrior to keep me busy over the cold winter months. I was lucky enough to pick up a 212cc (Rato/Predator) engine on clearance at my local Canadian Tire, and now I want to spend the winter upgrading it. I was leaning towards the stage 1 kit from OldMiniBikes...
  13. E

RuiXing Carburetor From OldMiniBikes

Has anybody ordered the Carburetor Stock RuiXing for Honda Clone and Predator 212cc from OldMiniBikes Warehouse? Their website says it's a stock carb that has not been altered or changed, but when I asked their online tech support if it had an adjustable idle screw since I couldn't tell from the...
  14. E

New Baja Carb

So I received an aftermarket replacement carb from Amazon.ca, and the carb I received is missing the port on the front (the one that the spacer gasket has a cutout for). The port is pictured on the website, so my question is, was I sent the correct carb? Every image or video I've seen for the...
  15. E

MB 165 Carb: What Gives?

I just bought 2 baja warrior mb200's with what I believe are mb165 engines. The bikes were used hard and I've slowly been fixing them up. I finally got to cleaning the carbs and when I pulled the first on off I discovered that the bowl was held on by what looks like a rivet rather that the...