Search results

1. N

Warrior Tow Hitch

Yah, its a motorcycle ball. No issues on the lean. About $45, but well worth it.
  2. N

Towing with my Mini Bike

It towed very nicely. It was used in a parade, but i had tested it in the neighborhood with more speed prior and no issues. I would say total weight that was towed, 500-600# including trailer. Breaks weren’t made to handle that much weight so i took precautions to slow down with enough distance...
  3. N

Towing with my Mini Bike

Got it done. Scrapped the original and started anew. Swivel hitch ball
  4. N

Towing with my Mini Bike

The frame rail is at a 72° angle, so if I turn it upside down it'll be pointed upward and won't be parallel to the ground. No kids on it, just a lighted display (roughly 100lbs.) Plus the light weight trailer.
  5. N

Towing with my Mini Bike

Fomogo. Thanks for input. The bracket will be lowered roughly 6" down the frame at almost tire level. Low enough to where I will remove the fender when towing. I'm only planning on pulling a light duty 4x8 trailer in a parade.
  6. N

Towing with my Mini Bike

After many adjustments, I finally welded this bracket that I'll use to pull a small trailer. I still need gussets and a top plate where the hitch ball will attach. Do I just double up on the clamps or maybe weld some tabs where the bracket can bolt in to? Thanks for input.
  7. N

Warrior Tow Hitch

Sweet, keep us posted.
  8. N

Warrior Tow Hitch

Has anyone made/purchased any tow hitch brackets for the warrior. Looking to tow a small trailer in a parade and need some ideas or project pics. Thanks.
  9. N

Kenda Road Go Tires

2SlickNick. Any pics. Starting to lean towards those sunf's. Thanks
  10. N

Kenda Road Go Tires

I appreciate the input. I was also thinking about the Kenda k546 speed racer(and now the sunf). Like some of you, some on - road use. Do you guys think a 20x7-8 tire would fit w/o interference on the warrior 200?
  11. N

Kenda Road Go Tires

Has anyone used the Kenda Road Go K572 tire. Want to try it on my baja warrior. Any opions and pics. Thanks
  12. N

Mini Bike Hitch

FOMOGO. It's a baja warrior. So, the frame will be interfere with getting access to the axle. I will look into it and see if I can make it work. Any additional pics from other projects would be great.
  13. N

Mini Bike Hitch

Not sure what kind of bike that is Capgun, but a baja has the axle on the inside of the frame. Not sure how o could get supports up to the hitch. I think something with a ridgid frame would be better rated. Thanks for the lead.
  14. N

Mini Bike Hitch

I want to pull a small trailer in a parade using my mini baja. Has anyone attache a hitch ball off the frame or fender supports? Thanks. Any ideas?