Search results

1. Y

Ct200u stock chain sizes

Ok... Thanks for the info...
  2. Y

Ct200u stock chain sizes

Can someone inform me on what size chains are on the stock Coleman CT200U? I'm installing a TAV and need to know what size chains are needed..
  3. Y

CT200U engine riser for TAV install

I'm looking for a plate similar to the one sold by OldMiniBikes that will raise the engine for TAV installation...I want one that will also move the engine forward slightly... If anyone knows where I can buy one, or if anyone can make one for me, I'd appreciate it...
  4. Y

Baja Warrior Jackshaft Assembly... Slightly Used..$35

I'm not sure if there's even a market for this but I got this when I purchased my Baja Warrior... It has a TAV and I won't be using these parts... I will take some pics of everything if anyone wants to PayPal me some money for the parts... $35 plus shipping Or I would trade for slightly...
  5. Y

Searching for Upgrade Parts..CT200U

I'm currently looking for a TAV, engine mounting/riser plate and an aftermarket fuel tank for my CT200U... The fuel tank I want is like the kit sold by a competitor that includes a hinged seat feature...I can source my own hinge for the seat, but I can't find a suitable tank... Also, I...
  6. Y

Recommend new carburetor

I have a Baja warrior 200.... I recently purchased the bike and it already has a TAV, EXHAUST AND AIR FILTER UPGRADES.. I can get the bike up to 45 mph, so the previous owner obviously did something right... My question is I want to upgrade the carb... It leaks gas from the bowl and the bike...
  7. Y

Predator engine block on eBay...

Yes.... My intention was to buy the Hemi Predator... I knew there was a California compliant model without the Hemi head... Didn't know about a third model, but I intend to avoid that one too in favor of the Hemi model... I have the Hemi model number written down somewhere and that's what I was...
  8. Y

Yeah... You are all right.... I'm not buying a bare block... "Too many unknown factors could be at play". And any parts taken from the new engine could potentially be used as spare parts.. Now I just need to buy the Hemi predator to start the disassembly... IF all goes as planned, I should...
  9. Y

What LED light will work best

Those handle bar mounted turn signals are pretty cool.... Thanks for sharing that..... I'll be getting some soon
  10. Y

What is this?

Ok... I appreciate your help and knowledge... I'm going to find something more complete...
  11. Y

Yep.... You're right.... As inexpensive as the predator engines are, it's a little more peace of mind gained.
  12. Y

I got robbed

Yeah....I would LOVE to catch a thief trying to steal ANYTHING I own....I won't say what I'd do... It would probably incriminate me.... That being said, I would have NEVER, EVER (AND I MEAN EVER!!) give up on finding my property... EVER....I DON'T FORGIVE SO EASILY I GUESS.... I'd be doing...
  13. Y

What is this?

I appreciate your response... I'm going to assume i shouldn't even bother with a Frankenstein bike... I'm looking to restore something this winter, but i don't think this is the one for me... What's your opinion? I have messaged the seller asking about the model, but that was several days ago...
  14. Y

I intend to build up a predator engine this winter... I have found some predator engine blocks that are already disassembled and empty of the internal engine parts.. I'm confused as to why someone would buy a new predator engine, remove all the internal parts and then sell the empty block on...
  15. Y

Is this guy for real?

I offered him $8000...$9400 is just too much... We'll see... Maybe I'll get lucky..
  16. Y

What is this?

https://evansville.craigslist.org/snw/d/mini-bike/6666925817.html
  17. Y

Coleman BT200X Mystery Bike

Where are these in stock?...I can't seem to find any... Even on the Tractor Supply site...
  18. Y

Build-Thread - finally getting around to fixing it up....

Nice....I will eventually try to find an old bike to restore with my son... He's 11 and doesn't show interest in the Coleman CT200U that we recently purchase... I think the Coleman is slightly to large for his smaller size, and it scares him. That Wren seems like a perfect size for him..
  19. Y

Tr381 Tri-rod

I was hoping I could dismantle the roll bar... I know I'm going to probably just try to take a trailer... I would hate to drive that far and not be able to dismantle it quick enough to transport...
  20. Y

Tr381 Tri-rod

Yeah... I was thinking about sometime like that... Rust buster... And my socket set... If i can get the wheels off and MAYBE the fiberglass body, I should be able to load it into the van... Even if I have to turn the whole thing 90 degrees to slide it in.. The width and length measurements would...