Search results

1. C

Honda Clone ARC billet rod, flat top piston and SS valves

Hello and thanks for checking out my thread. I had been trying to sell a complete Yellow clone motor but not having much luck so I thought I would see if anyone was interested in just the good stuff. I have an ARC billet rod, Honda flat top piston with new Honda rings, stock size SS valves for...
  2. C

Harbor Freight 6.5 Honda Clone with upgrades

Hello and thanks for looking at my sale. I had originally sold my project bike on on here when my wife got sick and now realize that I have a motor and am not really sure when i'll be able to put it to use. It's a blue Honda clone purchased off of NR Racingings website brand new. It already...
  3. C

Heald Super Bronc for sale or trade in central Michigan

Hello and thanks for checking out my post. Originally I had wanted to sell this project that I picked up as part of a barter for some labor I did over the summer but i'm not sure if it is worth what I originally thought it was, I am hoping to sell it for $250 the way it is now. Or if there is...
  4. C

Long time lurker with Super bronc I have to let go introducing myself

Well the title really says it all. I have been a long time lurker of this site picking up bits and pieces of information as I go and enjoying seeing other people's build logs come along. I have owned quite a few different go karts over the years and finally found a project I wanted and was...
  5. C

Sayin Hello and askin some questions

Good afternoon guys! Im new to the whole mini bike scene but I already have been bit with the bug. Currently I have a nice full suspension go cart that has been my baby but now im wantin to sell it and buy a mini bike. I have a nice slightly modded honda GX200 on it im planning to put into it...