Search results

1. W

Ruttman or Lil Indian ?

LiL Indian Did come first !
  2. W

white wall tires?

Whitewalls I agree with you on the cleaning aspect as many may not know to do this,But hear me out. I masked my tire off using automotive pin striping to get a cleaner edge then primed the tire with "Spray" KILZ to seal the surface from any bleed through from the tire's chemical...
  3. W

If you have one of my seats post a pic

Mini Bike Seats I have been buying Mini Bike Seats from kbs8ball because # 1 the Quality and Craftsmanship is Benchmark and He is highly recommended in the mini bike community and the Cost and Shipping is Very Nice. Unlike some Other Seats I have seen and (1 bought on e-bay). KB's Is the...
  4. W

Childhood dream..many years later

LiL Indian Bill, I was very blessed to finally meet Ray in person on 6/24&25/11 Fri & Sat at Allied Leisures Sale-Show & Swap.I brought a 1970 LiL Indian 7000-A with me ( A very rare bike they made) to get some ideas on its restoration. Ray was extremely helpful in setting me up with parts...
  5. W

ALLIED 2nd ANNUAL MINI-BIKE SHOW , LIVONIA MI.

LiL Indian Mini Bike now on Facebook LiL Indian Fans and Riders, Lil Indian is now on facebook.Lots of pics from here and fellow LiL Indian enthusiests. Parts search info comming soon to the page. Hard to find spot brakes and return springs as well as shock spring! See You on the Trails...
  6. W

Please ID mini bike

LiL Indian Brake Caliper I actually know a guy who has had those spot disc brake calipers re-cast and they are as great as the originals.It comes with the Caliper,bushings,and Cable Adapter/adjuster. $110.00 shipped. I bought 2 and I am definately going to buy 3 more! Let me know if you are...
  7. W

Please ID mini bike

I think your LiL Indian is a 1968 500 model the color was called "Prairie Blue" the handle grip on the left side was a style that they used during that time period! Blessings,Warren
  8. W

Hello, I love the paint job on your Stock LiL Indian 450 I have a few frames Could you e-mail me...

Hello, I love the paint job on your Stock LiL Indian 450 I have a few frames Could you e-mail me direct and let me know what paint you used and where I can buy it