white wall tires?

Hey guys new to the site and love to see everyones projects. I was curious if anyone makes white wall tires for mini bikes or if I could just paint them. Goin for a rat rod look. Any help would be great. Thanks

my friend has some on his, i think he painted them though.

his name on here is grantina1. you could try pm'ing him to find out but he doesn't come on this site very often.

Last edited:
wide whites

like i said in my intro i am an old "rat rodder"...i paint tires all the time... clean the tire...scrub the surface to be painted with a wire brush ( i use a bbq grill brush ) wipe the surface with lacqurer thinner...tape off with thin-line masking tape... spray with flat white krylon...let dry...then you are ready to ride...after a long period of time paint may carck a tiny bit ...this is known as patina...looks good...

Whitewalls

like i said in my intro i am an old "rat rodder"...i paint tires all the time... clean the tire...scrub the surface to be painted with a wire brush ( i use a bbq grill brush ) wipe the surface with lacqurer thinner...tape off with thin-line masking tape... spray with flat white krylon...let dry...then you are ready to ride...after a long period of time paint may carck a tiny bit ...this is known as patina...looks good...
I agree with you on the cleaning aspect as many may not know to do this,But hear me out. I masked my tire off using automotive pin striping to get a cleaner edge then primed the tire with "Spray" KILZ to seal the surface from any bleed through from the tire's chemical compounds.Then I sprayed it with White "Plasti-Dip" that comes in spray form. Because it is a latex based product it will not crack and looks awesome. Krylon will work but because it is not a latex based product it will crack over time!!! Be Blessed, Warren

6doggie3

I agree with you on the cleaning aspect as many may not know to do this,But hear me out. I masked my tire off using automotive pin striping to get a cleaner edge then primed the tire with "Spray" KILZ to seal the surface from any bleed through from the tire's chemical compounds.Then I sprayed it with White "Plasti-Dip" that comes in spray form. Because it is a latex based product it will not crack and looks awesome. Krylon will work but because it is not a latex based product it will crack over time!!! Be Blessed, Warren
Any pics?