1. teetheboss

1972 grand series saber lil indian for sale

Hello, i have this rare 1972 lil indian saber for sale for more info you can email me minibikemaniac@gmail.com
  2. M

rupp clutch

Looking for rupp clutch part #15105 flange ,fixed drive. This is the last part I need to complete my 1972 rupp roadster
  3. Jamie1972

1972 RUPP Roadster 2

1972 Roadster 2...... Frame has been repainted, engine is a SBH (replacement short block horizontal) has lighted coil and orig. Blower cover with serial number being a 72 year. Slant intake,carb,air cleaner and TC-1 included. Gas tank good shape 2 dents on left side. Front and rear wheels have...
  4. C

1972 Suzuki RV90 - Left Side Cover

I'm restoring a 1972 Suzuki RV90 motorcycle from my childhood. I can find nearly every part I need to bring this memory back to life with the exception of the left side cover which covers the oil and fuel tank. Does anyone know where I might be able to find one? I have checked out many of the...
  5. E

wtb 1972 fox sundowner tank decals

anybody out there do repos, had a couple of leads, all duds so far.thanks!
  6. E

wtb 1972 fox sundowner parts

need a few parts to start a restoration project i just scored. Anybody who has one parted and are willing to sell some parts message me please!
  7. FloridaMiniBikes

1972 Briggs 3hp Monkey Ward....

Took this off a lawn edger 30 years ago, still had the original spark plug, (since replaced). Original owner said he used it 3 or 4 times. 5/8 shaft. Saving it for the future restoration of something that never materializes, (U know what I'm talkin about). Put a new plug and non ethanol gas in...
  8. J

WTB 1972 Indian MM5A Flywheel/magneto

Does anyone have a spare flywheel/magneto for the little indian MM5A >> Engine S5K2 << Our little mini h as been sitting for the last 38 yrs.. I just found out why today.. The points cam inside the flywheel is cracked.. :mad2::mad2::mad2:
  9. J

1972 Indian MM5A

Need any input, specs and/or help for our newly acquired 72 Indian MM5A.. :shrug: This little indian mini was put up in 1976 because of lack of spark and the little girl (4yr. old took a minor fall.. :sad: That was enough for the parents. 38 yrs. later we were asked if we would like to...
  10. J

1972 Cat R3001

1972 CAT Mini bike.. Mostly complete minus the engine, throttle & grips.. What it does have frame, front forks, scrub brake, f & r rims & tires, original kill switch, front & rear fenders, original seat board foam and cover long gone.. Folding foot peg w/ rubbers still attached.. Someone welded...
  11. J

1972 indian mm5a parts wanted

Hello, we stumbled onto a 72 indian mm5a that has been in storage since 1976 by the original owner.. Whats missing is the plastic air cleaner, chain guard and kill switch.. Also, could use some new grips, points and clutch & brake levers.. Anything ?? Thanks in advance.. Marilyn.. :thumbsup:
  12. R

1972 Rupp Roadster2

Looking for new or used spokes for the wheel, just need two of them. Also looking for 2 new bushing for the swing arm. Thank you
  13. H

1972 Mini Skat Tracker on CL

Skat tracker 1972
  14. D

Newbie Question - 1972 Honda Z50K2

Hi - All, I need some help. I picked up a 1972 Honda Z50K2 last night. After I got it home I noticed it has a manual clutch on it. The frame and engine serial numbers are within an acceptable range and the patina on lower engine case and the clutch cover match. What do I have? I can't find...
  15. M

Looking for 1972 Arctic Cat Ramrod parts or whole

Im looking for any 1972 Ramrod parts or project bike. Im located in western NY but ohio and PA is not to far for me if you have a decent project ramrod. I have a paypal account if you only have parts and your willing to ship. I would really like a blue gas tank. Thanks for reading.
  16. R

1972 X90- Let get it running

This bike has been in the family since the late 70's. It was parked when the throttle cable broke. The vent on the gas cap was left open so the tank is rusted on the inside. Anyone have a source for a new throttle cable? Any way of saving the tank? Carb kit? I just want to get it...
  17. markus

1972 roadster 2 buy

Had to get into 4 digits to get it but it was local at least :doah: So I am broke as a joke, but I got a pretty impressive resto-ed bike with optional dell and straight pipe on it. Guy bought it on a whim a few years ago, seller/restorer crated and shipped it here to FL for him. he rode it once...
  18. markus

1972 tecumseh HS40 correct minibike engine

Early 72 HS40 non lighted remote tank engine. Been sitting on my shelf for years. It has been cleaned externally and other than having a carmelized carb and some claydust it was not oil covered and the fins were not clogged and dirtied up. The exhuast on it Is an NOS one I had and the paint...
  19. jeep4me

1972 HS50 Minibike Motor

I have an original 1972 Tecumseh HS50 mini bike engine for sale. I believe this was originally on a Heald VT5 Trail bronc. Only because it has the same "5hp" tag above the Tecumseh Indian head on the main shroud. I removed the original choke lever and exhaust. It had a gas tank mounted over...
  20. bikebudy

1972 Chaparral Fork & Muffler

1972 Chaparral Vintage Motorcycle 80cc Triple Tree Fork Shocks Complete | eBay 1972 Chaparral Vintage Motorcycle Mini Bike 80cc Side Muffler Guard | eBay