bc1100

1. S

Bc1100

NOS General 5.30's, Cherry throttle/grips, Cherry lever. All new JS components. Good original sprocket and brake. Rob Peeler(Acme Mower) seat. Good running H35. Will come with a fiberglass chain guard that I got from MAC. The fork boots are not correct(too long). Bike is nice, but not...
  2. S

WTB: Bonanza BC1100 swing arm

Looking for a swing arm. Let me know what you have. I might be interested in rear shocks too. Must be willing to ship to 55605 and accept PayPal. Thanks!
  3. Stuart

Bonanza BC1100 rebuild

here goes my rebuild log: this is a mid to late 1960's Bonanza BC-1100. I'm going to start with the before pictures, so here they are: these are pictures just as I found it, at a garage sale on the Oregon Coast, $20 and she was mine.
  4. Bonanza BC1100

Bonanza BC1100

5. ErikR

F/S Bonanza BC1100

Nice original Bonanza frameset in solid condition w/ seat included. $100
  6. D

WTB: Bonanza BC1100 Wheels

Pictures & Price Please
  7. S

Front Fender Wanted for Bonanza BC1100

Looking for a front fender fro my bonanza bc1100. Contact Bob at Bob.boudreau@wartsila.com Thanks.
  8. Cap'n kanuckles

Jump'n on the wagon bonanza bc1100 roller f/s

Well it seems everbody else is selling a bonanza,so i thought i would too.Nice stright roller,1 peg mount is broke,oem rear wheel and sproket.Asking$75.
  9. edwin

***Bonanaza bc1100 on alky redy for resto***

you guys know the deal by now i hope, out of work, gotta sell. complete perfect condition bonanza runs great, front forks operational, badge in great shape. comes with new seat, new tires, general 530/450 x 6 and tubes (cat rims definitely not included) 5 horse briggs runs on alchohol...
  10. korndog

Bonanza BC1100 restoration questions

I am disassembling the frame and removed the jackshaft. Are these shafts still around? One of the gears is seized on the shaft and the shaft itself is a wee bit deformed. It's not bad and I'm sure it will come off, but was wondering if there is an OEM replacement available. Also, while I am...
  11. H

BC1500 and BC1100

Something has just come up today that I have to generate cash for. As many of you probably have read, my plan was to clean them up but I won't be able to complete the cleaning. I need to get these sold. If you are interested, please let me know. You can see pictures of the two of them in my...
  12. H

Bonanza BC1100 Clean Up

Here are some shots from the clean up today. Nothing major...not a lot of disassembly. I basically took a jumbo can of WD-40 and sprayed it all over and scrubbed with a toothbrush. I have been cautioned against hard solvents so I decided to go with WD...as I think its a very light solvent. I...
  13. M

Need info/advice Bonanza BC1100

Well I finally found a Bonanza project bike after months of looking. Its a BC1100 with everthing accept the motor, clutch and chain gaurd. What motor is supposed to go in it?? I was told an HS30. Is that correct. I want to keep it as close to original as possible. Seller also is not sure of...