colemanct200u

1. Jblack0884

Coleman CT200U won't rev when throttle

I have a Coleman CT200U it was fubar when I got it I've changed the throttle assembly and so on and so forth but what my problem is is when I try to rev it doesn't not rev up on the throttle and it won't take off I've also changed the centrifugal clutch because it took off by itself prior but...
  2. Heidle

Coleman CT200U rough idle/weird low RPMs

Hey guys, I recently rebuilt my Hisun 196cc motor and when I run the engine it idles roughly. Here's some specs 18 LB valve springs PVL Aluminum flywheel with 31 degrees BTDC Billet con rod governor removal BSP-2 cam Everything else stock The engine seems to run fine at higher RPM but at idle...
  3. Colemanman

Springer Seat for a Coleman CT200U

Today im finishing my springer seat build for my coleman ct200u. Im adding it to reduce the impact, jolt and harshness of potholes, sticks and small obstacles I used the pivot and springs from a 1980s era craftsman vtwin 18hp lawnmower. I cut a base plate for the seat out of sheet metal and...
  4. 200uexcmom

Ct200u ex governor delete problems

so i recently aquired a coleman mini bike and rode it around a bit, and i heard you could remove the governor. So i watched a few videos and proceeded with removing it. Followed everything the video said, got everything back together and when i started it, the bike stays wide open without me...
  5. C

Build existing 196 HISUN or Buy a Tillotson

Have a CT200U-EX. Looking for more power and to do it properly. One route is spending ample amounts to upgrade the HiSun. Cam, rod, flywheel. Is it worth it do this or just start out with a faster engine like the Tillotson 212R claiming 10hp already out of the box for the same price as...
  6. H

colemanct200u torque converter problem

hi everyone i owned many minibikes as a kid, i just bought my son a colemanct200u for xmas i also ordered a tav2 torque converter from ebay well i went to install it only to find that the coleman has a 5/8 crankshaft and the torque converter drive pulley is 3/4 so i searched the web only to...