gx160

1. mmisterbungl

Honda GX160 Crankshaft - Genuine OEM

I have a GX160 crankshaft in very good condition. Journal is real nice and there is no rust or bad spots on the crank anywhere, super nice crank. This is not a clone crank, it's OEM Honda. $50 shipped to lower 48 states. Crank on the left, this is the only picture I have at the moment, but...
  2. T

Gx160 and gx390 question...

Bought this minibike with a gx160 on it. Will my gx390 bolt right onto it? i have a 36mm keihin carb on the side, is that too big for the gx390? where can i get jets for that carb? Where can i get an intake manifold and spigot for the gx390? What clutch could i use? Im just gna use it to...
  3. M

Gx160 cam into Gx140?

ok so i found out one of my Gx160 motors has no compression. I no longer have any plans for that block. Instead I want to take the carb off and the cam out and install them on the Gx140. Will I have any issues running a slightly bigger carb? Do the cams have the same timing or what are...
  4. R

GX160 Piston in a 6.5 Clone

I picked up a Honda GX160 for a few bucks so I could use the 18cc head. Can the GX160 flat top piston be used in the 6.5 clone? I saw at least one post that said the piston skirt may have to be trimmed. Is that correct? Does it depend on which piston is in the 160?
  5. JOHN R GANG

NR racing GX200 GX160 camshaft 285-0607

Like new NR cam 285 0607. Has maybe 3 hours run time, 30 minutes of which was on the bench with 12lb springs for break-in as recommended by NR. Combine with a ported head to make 15+ HP $75 shipped to 48 states. Or pick it up 20 min north of the D for $70. Comes in original NR box PM if...
  6. saychz316

gx160 combo? what do you think?

so i have a handfull of spare parts, and i want to give my wifes bike a little more ooomf. her motor is a genuine honda gx 160. governor removed, stock carb rejetted with arc rod, wheel, and air filter adapter, 18cc stock head not ported or milled at all, flat top honda piston, standard honda...
  7. Hondagx160DB

Honda GX160 5.5hp

I have a Honda GX160. The pic shows it with the aftermarket parts on but i am only selling it with the stock parts. It starts on first pull and runs great. $200 shipped to lower 48
  8. C

Mini Bike parts in cornelius Or

Hey guys I got a few things i need to sell cause i need some cash for next week. shoot me an offer on what you like and we can go from there. Briggs 3 hp motor Briggs 3.5hp motor Tesch 6.5hp motor GX200 Blue clone brand new Honda GC160 Have a minibike frame and seat that looks to...
  9. blkscorpion80

Honda GX160

Its rough looking, and smokes a bit on startup(Rings:shrug:), but it runs. It may have just smoked because it hasnt been started in god knows how long.Who knows. I just cleaned the carb on it, so thats one less thing that needs to be done. I have never used the engine on anything. My first time...
  10. 65ShelbyClone

GX120 vs. GX160 crank dimensions

I know the 120's rod journal and flywheel taper are smaller; that's not a concern at the moment. What I would like to find out is whether a 120 crank will drop into a 160/200 case or if the width is narrower or the bearings smaller, etc. Does anyone have the dims for comparison?
  11. F

GX160 throttle wtf??

I probibly sound like a retread, but why is the trotlle linkage all fcked up on this gx160 I just picked up? Not touching it, the throttle is fully open. Needless to say, I should of checked it first. Put it on the db, started it, and she flew off. It was on a rototiller, but wtf, how did it...
  12. S

GX160 carb adjustment screw

The small shouldered screw that you only get an 1/8 turn out of, does your engine respond to adjustments made on that screw? I am restricted to factory carb and have spent my budget so a new carb is not in the picture yet. Lightly used GX160, billet flywheel and rod, 18# springs, 4degree...
  13. Motra

GX160 Mod Question

With a billet rod and flywheel and heavier valve springs, what kind of RPM can I expect from an otherwise stock GX160 with the governor removed? All original parts in place; carb, air filter, exhaust, and no timing advance. 5000? Maybe 6000?
  14. capriottikidd

genuine GX160 for parts

i have a genuine honda gx160 that i took the head from, so the rest is for parts for anyone on here that might need them... will consider trades... as for pics i have a few pics of the whole motor... block.----------------- $40 shipped valves, springs, rockers, $12 shipped side...
  15. friction

Seized GX160

being new to minibikes and small motor repair, I decided to start pulling this one apart just to see how it works. Lots of dirt and pine needles all up in everything. Pine needles in the carb. Water poured out the exhaust port when the motor was on its side. About the only thing I have seen...
  16. blkscorpion80

GX200 Gx160 parts

All parts are genuine honda parts. I have 2 gx200's and 3gx160's Prices are firm. I also have clone parts. Paypal only NOT TO BE AN ASS BUT, Please send it as a gift. I don't want to pay any fees. I will refund your money if fees are left for me. Thanks, Tim blocks----------------- $40...
  17. C

GX160 carb

I have a carb off of a GX160 _____CLONE_____. It is the carb only, no velocity stack, no air filter, no mounting hardware. I am asking $5 + shipping or $10 shipped. I'll have pics tomorrow afternoon.
  18. capriottikidd

GX160 Spark plug

i have a Gx160 and it has not spark plug at the moment, what is a good NGk plug to use? im going to put a pipe and air filter on it too.
  19. S

GX160 lifter length?

What is the length of the GX160 lifters?
  20. 7

Honda gx160 carburetor linkage setup

how do i correctly put the linkage and springs on from the carburetor to the governor?:doah: