gx160

1. R

GX160 and 200 Pistons Ain't Exactly the Same

I figured out the hard way that a GX160 and a GX200 piston aren't entirely interchangable. Since I already have a 160 flat top piston, I thought I'd save some money on my 200 build. Guess that was a mistake. The piston fits the bore, but the rings from AGK don't fit the stock GX160 piston...
  2. gx160 head ported and milled

gx160 head ported and milled

3. gx160 head ported and milled

4. gx160 head ported and milled

5. gx160 head ported and milled

6. minibikin'

GX160 carb needed

I need a GOOD stock carb for my GX160. I've been through this one and it just won't idle. Takes gas fine, but starts hard and wont idle. I've tried the fuel pump, gravity feed, limiting the fuel pump and nothing. If you have one that you know is good(as is you saw it run/idle), let me know. I'd...
  7. mmisterbungl

GX160 Cylinder Heads back on Ebay

They raised the price:doah: but here they are. Gx160 Head
  8. X

GX160 clone bogging down on acceleration.

Hi everyone. I'm the new guy with a typical "new guy" question. I just purchased a really nice new-style doodle bug for $70. It's build date was 10-2010!! The 97cc engine is junk. Period. So I bought a pressure washer with a 5.5 hp honda clone for $40. Here is where it starts gettin weird...
  9. R

Real Honda GX160, 5.5hp Block and Crank

I have a real Honda GX160, 5.5hp that came off some kind of pump. The guy sold it to me because the bolts in the side cover broke off. It was running fine, but he didn't want to mess with it and bought a whole new engine. I wanted the head and a few other parts, and I have no need for the...
  10. zeeman

Honda GX160 crankshaft question

I read all the posts about GX160 cranks. A guy contacted me wanting to sell the engine off his pressure washer. It is a pretty long way from me, so I want to be sure it will work, or can be made to work so I know how much to pay. I read that most pressure washers had a straight shaft, but it...
  11. S.E. Woods

S.E. Woods

Here is my S. E. Woods with new Honda GX160 installed. Had to unhook the oil alert. The engine would quit every time I did a sharp left turn. What a pain. Did a quick mask and paint just to see if I like this colour. I don't like it. Not sure what colour to go with. Had to move the shock mounts...
  12. S.E. Woods

S.E. Woods

Here is my S. E. Woods with new Honda GX160 installed. Had to unhook the oil alert. The engine would quit every time I did a sharp left turn. What a pain. Did a quick mask and paint just to see if I like this colour. I don't like it. Not sure what colour to go with. Had to move the shock mounts...
  13. S

good combo 4 gx160

does anyone have a good combo of parts for a gx160?
  14. R

5.5 GX160 Clone Eats Plugs

I have a MB165 with the 5.5 Jiang Dong engine. It just destroys plugs. I have to replace it every 5-10 hours or so. Any thoughts? I'm going to put a different coil on it to see if that will help.
  15. C

GX160 Block to 200CC

Can I use the crank, rod and piston for a GX200 in an GX160 block? Thanks, Mike
  16. F

Would you guys still use this block?? Honda GX160

Just built up my gx160 on my doodle again, and swapped blocks in the process with one without hole tapped for the low oil sensor (had the short useless crank, both genuine honda blocks). When cleaning up the block I was running I noticed these I have put maybe 100 hard hours on it...
  17. blkscorpion80

GX160 Head

Honda GX160 Parts 1. GX160 head- $45 shipped. It will come complete with the springs, rockers and the push rods. This head is on a running engine. 2. Block- $35 shipped (I have 2 blocks) 3. Cam and rod $15 shipped (2sets) Gx160 clone parts 4. Clone head $10 shipped 5. Clone block...
  18. roccosbike

GX160 Head

LMK What you have, Pics if possible and what you want for it.Thanks. Got a head Disregard this thread Thanks. Rocco.
  19. novanick63

Honda GX160 short block

a real honda gx160 5/8 threaded shaft. Best thing to do is Simply take out the 5/8 shaft an replace with a 3/4 thats it no different side cover or side cover bearings needed $40 Call txt pm (928) 846-5919
  20. X

gx160 valve will not come out of head

I have a 14cc gx160 head but for some reason the inlet valve will not come out of the head. Is this normal on them head? I have a gx200 head and all was fine with that one. Thanks in advanced Xtreme_Karts