gx160

1. capriottikidd

Genuine honda GX160

does not include tank or recoil start, has good spark and compression. 3/4" bore, and keyway is prefect... $100
  2. ccarruth

Wanted... GX160, GX200 Crankshafts...

I'm looking for a couple of crankshafts. I need one, maybe two, good (GX160) usable and ready to run crank and one crank that can be in any condition (160 or 200) as long as the 3/4" shaft (clutch side) is ok! I'm going to assemble a mock-up engine out of some used parts to use for future bike...
  3. drenchedgremlin

my gx160 is flooded with oil. Help please.

I was trying to change the oil in my gx160, well not successfully. I got a bottle of oil from the store and i read that to change the oil to tilt the bike backwards so that the oil will drain from the back drain plug. I thought it was empty so i read on the gx160 manual to put .6 liters of oil...
  4. Atsownz

Looking for Honda 18cc or 14cc gx160 Heads

I am looking for any and all REAL Honda gx160 18cc or 14cc heads, pm what you have.
  5. drenchedgremlin

Help with a gx160 throttle hookup

my minibike hasnt been used in several months due to the clutch teeth getting grinded up, so i ordered a new clutch the other day. My bike is a gx160 on a sears frame and i was messing with the throttle hookup. But then after i put on the clutch and went out front to try out the bike. I had the...
  6. uncles kart my engine

uncles kart my engine

my uncles kart with my first built clone
  7. X

Honda GX160 head

I have a genuine Honda GX160 head for sale. You can probably tell from the pictures that it is pretty dirty/nasty. Hit it with a sandblaster and I am sure it will look nice again quick. Anyway, all of the pieces are there for the complete head, valves and all. This is obviously a used item...
  8. MB165

GX160 18cc head wanted

Wanted: 18cc head for the GX160/200. Can be bare casting or ?? and not milled anymore than .025" Must be genuine honda. Also in the market for: billet flywheel, torque cam <6000rpm @ appx 11:1 comp. ratio, 22mm carb Thanks, Pete
  9. clone build

clone build

my first clone build. has honda gx160 head pushrods and flywheel. (not installed yet) the clones carb with gx160 acessories breather and muffler
  10. clone build

clone build

my first clone build. has honda gx160 head pushrods and flywheel. (not installed yet) the clones carb with gx160 acessories breather and muffler
  11. clone build

clone build

12. 2 seater go kart

2 seater go kart

live axle part
  13. minigonzabel

spare parts clone build

Got a HF clone and a gx160 Honda. Gonna swap the head and flywheel. What exactly does the 4* advance do. I'm not using the piston cuz no good. Governer is removed. probably gonna use Honda push rods instead clones rods. What would be an estimate of HP and rpms. Been reading for 2 nights about...
  14. minigonzabel

gx160 using honda clone 6.5 parts

i have a gx100 and a honda 6.5 clone. what parts from the clone will fit the gx160. ive read that the carb will fit straight on but what else could i use from it? what would be better for the gx160 just trying to get it running.
  15. minibikin'

Genuine Honda GX160

Thsi motor came in a package deal of things. It looks to be off a piece of equipment as there is some dirst residue. The shaft is 3/4" keyed and the end is tapped. It has great compression and spark. I do not have a tank so I HAVE NOT ATTEMPTED TO START IT. I will ship it on the buyers dime. $45...
  16. jeep4me

GX160 Gas Tank

I'm looking for a gas tank for a Honda GX160, 5.5hp OHV engine. You know the square white tank that sits on top of the engine. Also in need of the air filter box for the same engine. Thanks!!
  17. H

GX160 clone, crank ???s

Hey guys. I recently picked up a GX160 clone, for a steal I might add. The thing runs great, fits perfect, but it has a threaded shaft, vs. a straight slotted one. I don't have a local source for Honda engine parts, and the cost estimate for machining the crank seem a little excessive. The...
  18. Hothead79

gx160 head on a gx200

Can i bolt on the smaller head to bump up the compression? If so, will i need to change anything, or should I change anything?
  19. G

Honda Gx160 carb

#90 jet, Nr racing velocity stack, also comes with choke lever(not pictured) Asking 35 shipped
  20. will72rupp1

honda gx160 parts 5.5hp

hi i have a complete honda gx160 motor for parts, the bottom end threw the rod, lots of good parts here, you pay the shipping from nc 28382 i think i could get flat rate box for $15.00 shipped....... head $5.00 + shipping.... is pending flywheel & fan wheel $5.00 + shipping coil $5.00 +...