gx200

1. Phantom

Billet 4 Valve Head for GX200 vid!!!!!

YouTube - ‪Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up ?(RickRoll'HD)?‬‏ Still under development.
  2. K

Europes Fastest GX200 Start Up

Hi all, Here's a quick start up video of our latest GX200. We would have had some nice onboard footage of our British 4 stroke championship weekened we were racing in at the begining of the month, but our camera flew off. The engine competed against Open 390's and V-twins, and...
  3. manco12

Break in GX200 with synthetic oil?

Hello, I'm just wondering if any of you guys broke your engine in with synthetic oil? The oil manufacturers claim you can but what about on a gx200 that's never been started before? Is there a special synthetic oil for break-in? I just don't want to switch between oils. Or would switching...
  4. dvd0020

WTB gx200 side cover

My blue clone side cover has a crack and is leaking. Thanks!
  5. C

GX200 or Clone 6.5 carb

Looking for a stock 6.5 clone or GX200 carb. Thanks, Mike
  6. mmisterbungl

GX200 Block - black

Came off a low hour pressure washer - bearings are shot will need to be replaced. Cylinder looks pretty decent - asking $40 shipped.
  7. mwmurrell

Manco Thundercat/ GX200 project almost ready, need suggestions please!

Last weekend my dad turned 54 and i bought him an old manco thundercat (may be called thunderbird im not sure). When i was young he bought me my first minibike and i have never fallen out of love with them. My brother and sister (11 and 13) both have doodlebugs and my popps has been really...
  8. C

gx200 clone aftermarket parts for sale

I got all after market parts from Agk for sale. 260$ shipped.. located in Bakersfield ca -22mm mikuni Carb -billet Carb adapter -18 lbs valve springs -caps and retainers -.265 cam - 14cc head - two stage exhaust - uni air filter -grade 8 bolt kit I have stock parts if need any pm me.
  9. R

Real Honda vs. Clone

What are everybody's thoughts on real Honda GX200 vs the HF Grayhound clone? I recently picked up a pressure washer with a GX200 that had been sitting for a long time and recently got water in it. All I had to do was change the oil and clean the carb and it runs great. I was going to sell the...
  10. Peyote_Pete

WTB GX200 billet flywheel $75.00

WTB GX200 billet flywheel $75.00:scooter:
  11. Peyote_Pete

WTB GX200 block and side cover

WTB GX200 block and side cover, let me know...
  12. mmisterbungl

GX200 Finished

Here's my first Genuine Honda build Standard Bore cylinder, .310 Isky Cam, Raceseng S2 finned fw, 14cc fully ported/polished, 28.5/25mm Si stainless Valves, 55lb dual springs, hardened locks/retainers, flat top piston, .020+ arc rod, 304WX Tillotson bored .900 (Korndog special). Frame that this...
  13. B

Gx200

K so i'm looking for a gx200 6.5 From Sears because i know people who gets discounts at sears and i ran across 3 diffrent types of 6.5's and they all look the same with diffrence prices and i'm looking at Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more...
  14. mmisterbungl

GX200 Blower housings/recoils

I have two for sale. Pictures show what you get (fugly looking) but both are fully functional and have no broken mounting tabs. If you just need a recoil, it's the same price, might as well buy the whole thing. With some elbow grease a rigid bristle brush and some cleaning solvent, the one on...
  15. blkscorpion80

Billet Flywheel GX200

LOOKING FOR A BILLET FLYWHEEL IN LIKE NEW CONDITION. lET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ONE. WILLING TO TRADE PARTS, HALF AND HALF, OR CASH.
  16. blkscorpion80

Genuine Honda GX200 CRANK

This is a genuine honda crank that has been turned down to a 5/8" straight shaft (started its life as a tapered shaft). It is tapped and keyed. Its ready to install and go. The journal is in great shape. I'll ship it for $40 lower 48. Its in like new condition. Paypal prefered. If payment is...
  17. JOHN R GANG

NR racing GX200 GX160 camshaft 285-0607

Like new NR cam 285 0607. Has maybe 3 hours run time, 30 minutes of which was on the bench with 12lb springs for break-in as recommended by NR. Combine with a ported head to make 15+ HP $75 shipped to 48 states. Or pick it up 20 min north of the D for $70. Comes in original NR box PM if...
  18. J

gx200 clone

i am selling my gx200 clone honda gx200 clone "modded" anyone from WI interested in this? i think its a good deal. im sure it could be ship, not sure what that would cost tho. pm if interested.
  19. J

(FS) honda gx200 clone

i am selling my gx200 clone honda gx200 clone "modded" anyone from WI interested in this? i think its a good deal. im sure it could be ship, not sure what that would cost tho. pm if interested.
  20. C

Mini Bike parts in cornelius Or

Hey guys I got a few things i need to sell cause i need some cash for next week. shoot me an offer on what you like and we can go from there. Briggs 3 hp motor Briggs 3.5hp motor Tesch 6.5hp motor GX200 Blue clone brand new Honda GC160 Have a minibike frame and seat that looks to...