gx200

1. R

GX160 and 200 Pistons Ain't Exactly the Same

I figured out the hard way that a GX160 and a GX200 piston aren't entirely interchangable. Since I already have a 160 flat top piston, I thought I'd save some money on my 200 build. Guess that was a mistake. The piston fits the bore, but the rings from AGK don't fit the stock GX160 piston...
  2. T

Gx200 problems

I have a gx200 on my hawg ty. My problem is, it starts good and revs good, only in choke and half choke. But when i un-choke it, it revs up, then dies. It would never start With the choke open, whether or not its hot or cold. My question is, why? Why cant i run it with the choke open?
  3. AClonedMinibike

Honda GX200 Clone

Hey Guys how many Rev's does a stock GX200 clone make? Than if you add : high flow air filter with adapter #92 main jet 18lb valve springs breather filter billet connecting rod aluminum flywheel w/4* advance and a govenor and low oil removed? Thanks for the help Guys!!! :thumbsup:
  4. hal_armour

Honda Gx200 shop Manual

Did anyone manage to download this file before it went corrupt ? I could sure use a copy. If not does anyone know of any other e-versions out there or should I just bite the bullet and spend the $35.00 for the paper version. I have not broken anything yet, I just want to read up on how the...
  5. R

WTB: GX200 or clone block

I lent my friend a piece of equipment with a GX200 engine last winter. I'm not exactly sure what he did, but he sent the rod through the block, so I'm gonna say it was oil related. Anyway, I'd like a clean bare block.. I'm in Cincinnati, Ohio.
  6. R

GX200 and Doodlebug go fast parts

Pending. Thanks.
  7. db30-beast

part lot gx200 and clone

so i havent been in the minibikes for a while now since i starting working on my car so i wanna sell all my mini bike stuff pay pal only please email me not on here alot mchang34@gmail.com arc top plate new -sold oil catch can-sold agk stage 1 pipe new painted-sold agk 275 cam use- 50...
  8. Greedy_Jayp

Knuckles Honda 6.5 GX200 build

picked up a Joes frame with a 5hp engine on friday. The 5hp engine was on its last leg ( took 4 pulls to start and have to stay on throttle just to idle ) . so i traded it for a Honda 6.5 GX200 and gave dude 20 bucks on top. this is my 1st mini bike build so im open to anyone willing to send me...
  9. D

wanted.... built gx200

hey guys im looking for a hi performance gx200 for 350-600
  10. mhornfeck72205

Head milling wanted. .060 for gx200 and .100 for gx390

Looking to get my heads milled on both of my motors and I'm curious to see if anyone will give me a combo discount for doing both. The gx200 is a Honda 14cc head and the 390 is a HF clone head. May eventually go bigger valves on the 390. How much for milling both heads? Individually? One and...
  11. MB165

genuine Honda 6.5hp GX200

Genuine Honda GX200 for sale, runs good, a little crusty cosmetically. Its off a pressure washer. The crank has a small chip off the leading edge of the keyway. Asking $120, plus shipping
  12. C

GX200 Clone Parts CL1M Cam, Stock CAM Piston Connecting Rod 18LB Valve Springs etc.

Hey CL1M-$25~ 18LB springs-$5 for the set All the stock parts for $25~ Plus shipping. Most would fit in a $5 box but some parts would need a medium box or something like that. I've been around some motorized biking forums for a while and have decided to move up to a GX200 clone on a...
  13. jeep4me

6.5hp Honda gx200

I got this Honda in the same trade as the 13hp Honda in my other listing. It was on a minibike frame. Runs ok, but not as good as the 13hp. Runs best with the choke on halfway. I haven't gotten in to the inside of the carb yet. I'm sure it will need to be cleaned or adjusted. Selling this...
  14. Beal

Honda GX200, wont start. What next?

So It seems my lovely honda wont start. :hammer: For a time it would start up run and die, wouldnt start for a while after that. Bout an hour later it would start up run and die after about 5-10 seconds... now it wont even fire. What are some things I can check for? Im fairly certain its...
  15. D

"ready to go" motor purchase??

Has anyone purchased a "ready to go" motor from NR Racing for mini bike use: NR RACING If so, were you happy with the purchase? Cheers!
  16. mmisterbungl

Brand new Honda 6.5 GX200 Engine

The good - it's brand new - nothing has been altered/taken off. The bad - it's got the wrong crank for a clutch (tapered).:doah: Letting it go for $150 + shipping. here is a comparison between the two cranks. The darkened part on the end of the shaft right before the taper...
  17. old gote

Looking for Muffler for my application, GX200 HF Clone

I put a 6.5 clone in my tote gote and the motor sets sideways which renders almost all Kart pipes/mufflers useless to me. I need preferably, a stock Honda muffler/spark arrestor that will fit. The stock clone muffler was HUGE and would not fit. I took a cut off grinder and pared the muffler...
  18. K

GX200 Open Class - Tarmac Circuit - Promod Engine - 9000Rpm - GX200 Tuning Store UK

Hi All, Here's a video of our Kart Teams last race meeting at Redlodge Kart Track in the GX200 Open Class (Clubpro). Our #33 Kart was running our Pro-mod engine, which turned 8700Rpm all day, still climbing which set 4/4 fastest laps & 4/4 race wins. #13 Ran our Predator engine, which ran...
  19. P

GX-200 Throttle setup assitance, forgot how to put it back together >.<

So I haven't been doing work on my Mini-Bike in awhile and it's been out of commison, I'm trying to bring it back but forgot how to set up the throttle...I got everything but where that small black linkage goes, if anyone can point out where it connects I'd really appreciate it, I may have it...
  20. K

New GX200 Open Build 'Predator' - Start Up Video

Hi All, Here's a quick Start-Up video of our latest GX200 Open Engine. Runs really nice & Clean. Will be running it in & Testing it this wednesday at the track, We'll post up the outcome. Start Up Video - GX200 Tuning Store UK - New GX200 Open Engine 'Predator' - First Ever Start Up -...