mb165

1. L

Baja MB165 making wierd noise

Well for some reason my bike is making a rather loud noise when i push my bike, sounds like its coming from either the clutch or inside the motor. I don't know what it could exactly be.
  2. L

Baja MB165 governor removed question

Well i have removed the governor, but now the bike seems to take alittle bit to get started. Anyone have any good suggestion to making this bike start alittle better? Because as of right now, it takes sometimes up to 5+ pulls before it will start, and i have to give it alittle throttle for it to...
  3. L

Baja MB165 headlight blowing problem

Well now since i removed my governor on my bike, the headlight has blown. Im guessing with the more power im getting its causing the bulb to blow. Has anyone seen this problem? and if so anyone have a good solution to fixing this? Btw its the factory bulb that came with the bike, if that matters.
  4. L

Baja MB165 Rear Sprocket question

Well im wondering could i get this sprocket, and drill the holes myself to use on my bike? its for a 40 chain, and has 40t.
  5. L

Baja MB165 Rear Sprocket

Well im looking for a smaller rear sprocket for my bike to give me alittle more speed. I think the stock one is like 50t? So im looking for a smaller one that would fit on my bike.
  6. L

Baja MB165 problem help needed

Well i was messing around with the bike, and i unhooked both the rod/sprind that runs from the governor arm to the trottle(?), and now i forgot which holes the spring and rod go in on the governor arm. I know rookie mistake lol. But the main problem now is trottle is staying half way instead of...
  7. M

FS: 40 tooth sprockets for Baja Heat, Warrior and MB165

A while back there was a thread that offered 36 tooth sprockets for these minibikes, the seller only had three of them. Heres a link to that thread... http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-parts/19569-fs-baja-heat-warrior-etc-hop-up-sprocket.html I have found a source for the 40 tooth...
  8. L

Got a Baja MB165 question

Well since the company who makes TAV's went outta business, and hard to find, and just too much if you find one. Im wondering would it be worth it to even try putting a 11-13hp motor on one of these? Because after this summer im looking at some ways to get my bike going faster, it runs between...
  9. L

Baja MB165 questions

Well im new to these forums, and I just got me a new Baja MB165, and I have a few things to ask you guys. I was wondering what I could do to the bike to get it to go faster, I read about people saying tweaking the governor on the bike. But I don't want to mess with it, and cause problem with the...
  10. Oldschool

2wd MB165

Anyone ever consider trying to use a Flex shaft to drive the front wheel?
  11. Strigoi

Baja MB165 $200

5hp honda mini bike i'm feeling cheap so i'm going to pass but it's a good deal.
  12. Infidel Strong

Mini Baja MB165

Hello Everyone, Well I just bought a brand new Mini Baja MB165 yesterday and this morning I found the same model just no engine. * Roller He sold it to me for for $20.00 I had to take it, Great condition just no engine. I am wanting to put in a 6.5 196CC engine like the stock ones...
  13. kruger

!!! "2008" mb165 trike !!!!!

i got bored with the BAJABEAST so, i coverted it into a trike, more wheels but,less power i replaced the gx390 with a fresh hf 6.5 and tav30 this thing flys and is very stable (wide rear axle)
  14. B

need mb165 mod help

hello there. i recently bought a mb165 mini bike. it's really cool but i would like to step it up a bit. i've been reading on the net about a comet tav2-30 tourque converter that i can order for it but there are several with this designation, but with different bores. can anyone tell me which...