FS: 40 tooth sprockets for Baja Heat, Warrior and MB165

A while back there was a thread that offered 36 tooth sprockets for these minibikes, the seller only had three of them. Heres a link to that thread...
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/m...fs-baja-heat-warrior-etc-hop-up-sprocket.html

I have found a source for the 40 tooth sprockets in the correct chain size(41/420). These will help out quite a bit if, like me, you've got a lot of torque but not much top speed. You can use this speed calculator to get an accurate estimate of the difference this sprocket will make for you. For me my top speed will go from ~38 mph to 45 mph at the same RPM.

I've just got the one and it cost me $18 to get it but if there is any interest I will look into getting some more. Forgot to mention this, I'm in MI and could do local sales if anyone lives close by.

A while back there was a thread that offered 36 tooth sprockets for these minibikes, the seller only had three of them. Heres a link to that thread...
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/m...fs-baja-heat-warrior-etc-hop-up-sprocket.html

I have found a source for the 40 tooth sprockets in the correct chain size(41/420). These will help out quite a bit if, like me, you've got a lot of torque but not much top speed. You can use this speed calculator to get an accurate estimate of the difference this sprocket will make for you. For me my top speed will go from ~38 mph to 45 mph at the same RPM.

I've just got the one and it cost me $18 to get it but if there is any interest I will look into getting some more. Forgot to mention this, I'm in MI and could do local sales if anyone lives close by.
Well I just bought a new baja MB165 less then a month ago, and im looking at getting soem parts to make my bike go faster. So if this sprocket could help me get some more speed outta my bike, I would be very interested in getting one.

joekd

If anyone is interested I would trade my 36T (which I bought through that thread but have not installed yet) for a 40T sprocket

joekd

To use gearhead logic it's the same difference as using 4.10 rear gears instead of 4.30's

I dont need the ultimate top speed setup because my bike is used for a lot of trail riding, I just want a little better then stock

Sorry about that, been busy lately... If anyone wants one I will do $30 shipped for the first one or two, to see what my cost will be for shipping to you.