t555

1. A

Jack shaft mount (BMB Dragst'r/T555?)

Up for your consideration is a jackshaft support that came with my BMB Dragst'r frame. Might it fit a T555? Asking $25 plus shipping cost to your location via USPS. Email for more information or dimensions
  2. A

trisport diff and question on a mw t555 terrain cycle. NEED SOME HELP GUYS!

Well while cruising the valley this past weekend sadly the differential busted in my rts290 sl trike. Where can I find another? Who made them? Also I picked up a t555 trike minus a motor and belt but the driven clutch is there. What clutch is on it? And what's the belt size? It looks to be...
  3. M

WTS/WTT T555 Trike mini bike Metro Detroit MI

T555 trike Looking to sell or trade my T555 trike. Needs, breaks, a belt and some small stuff. $200.00 cash or trade for a Ruttman Horny Toad roller or other mini bikes. 586 439-88one8 Call or text I would take $175.00 cash in hand just to get it out of my garage.
  4. A

Wards T555 trike

Up for your consideration, My rebuilt Wards T555 trike (from the ground up). Runs and drives great Sandblasted and repaired where required. Added/replaced 4th bearing mount, replaced rear sprocket guard, and fabricated a replacement foot rest (OEM was removed) Also fabricated a new...
  5. D

Wards T555 Trike

Found this, pretty cool... Wards T555 trike
  6. Harleys Papa

T555 Trike

I picked this T555 from Peekster at the NJ swap meet :doah: I don't know what I was thinking :out: It has the wrong forks, no wheels or engine but I think I can fix it :thumbsup: Forks are tweeked but I think I can fix it :thumbsup: I tore into it yesterday, front fender is shot, brake...
  7. Foot rest replacement

Foot rest replacement

As the stock footrest was forcibly removed I created a new one. Flame cut a couple feet based off a VW gas pedal foot and mocked it up till it felt right
  8. Power train layout

Power train layout

Used a yerfdog power train ( plate reversed) for power
  9. K

Montgomery Wards T555 barn find!

10. K

monty t555

what belt size/number do I need for my monkey-ward t555? I had the original but blew up after one year, where do I get a replacement? no numbers are visable on the old belt.
  11. New Motor layout

New Motor layout

Re worked a yerf-dog drive system to work on the trike Had to move the engine back to correct belt spacing. Will also have to add shims to move the motor up to clear the chain
  12. New Motor layout

New Motor layout

Re-worked a yerf-dog drive system to work on the trike Had to move the engine back to correct belt spacing. Will also have to add shims to move the motor up to clear the chain
  13. New Chainguard and brake mount

New Chainguard and brake mount

For whatever reason, the drums were cut off the original hubs. A little work on the lathe and mill fixed that problem. Also fabricated new mounts for the band brakes. For some reason the chain guard was missing.
  14. gasser

Wards T555 roller with engine

Fork is bent. Other than that it's pretty solid. Rear diff works. The engine is a low hr industrial plus Briggs 5hp. So it's a bearing, cast iron sleeve block, and has bowl style carb. Runs flawless. $200 for it all. Or trade for mini drag bike frame. *** edit *** uploading pictures from my...
  15. A

wards T555 parts

Greetings ... I am in search of a foot support for my T555 trike. Would also be interested in a front fender for the same machine. Thanks. Al "off road"
  16. 000_3905

000_3905

T555 Decals
  17. 000_3904

000_3904

T555 Decals
  18. J

Wards T555 Jack shaft project....

The jack shaft assembly is coming along just fine. Here it is with the center piece welded in. Getting closer to looking like the one in the factory manual...
  19. Making a copy of the Wards T555 Jack shaft

Making a copy of the Wards T555 Jack shaft

Still a ways to go... I still need to add the horizontal piece,weld,blend,than finish.
  20. Making a copy of the Wards T555 Jack shaft

Making a copy of the Wards T555 Jack shaft

Still a ways to go... I still need to add the horizontal piece,weld,blend,than finish.