t555

1. Making a copy of the Wards T555 Jack shaft

Making a copy of the Wards T555 Jack shaft

Still a ways to go... I still need to add the horizontal piece,weld,blend,than finish.
  2. J

I'm finally copying the Montgomery Ward T555 Jack shaft assembly!!!!

I'm making a copy of the factory jack shaft assemby using the "weldment" method,and helpful photos from I think "Fat Boy".
  3. J

Wards T555

I'm finally starting on it... I plan to ride it on a dry lake bed before xmas.(with video)
  4. J

Montgomery Ward T555 What width belt?

Hello everyone, I forgot to ask what width belt the Montgomery Ward T555 requires for its tourque converter. Thanks,Joe
  5. J

Montgomery Ward T555 jack shaft...What I need ...

Here's what I'm looking for.... I either have to make one,which means I need to borrow one if somebody is willing,or purchase one if anybody has one for sale. I could also "wing it",and design my own. Hmmmm...
  6. J

Montgomery Ward T555 Terrain Cycle

Hello everybody,.....I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Joe,and I'v always had a strange attraction to unusual mechanical devices,Minibikes,go karts,trikes,etc,etc. My first minibike was a 1976 honda z50 (metalic blue),and loved it. My dad had a tube frame minibike,but I can't remember the...
  7. A

Wards T555 project

Finally working on the T55 trike. Tore the differential apart, cleaned out all the gunk, turned out new bushings, and cleaned up and tapped the axles. While waiting on new diff support bearings I have a question about the front foot support. Since mine was removed for what ever reasonr, could...
  8. G

wards t555 engine plate pics please

i need a good pic of the engine plate. my trike has about 100billion holes and slots drilled in it and i would like to weld up the ones that arent suposed to be there because it looks horrible. thanks
  9. leathernun666

Wards T555 Forks ,

I have a set of Wards T555 forks. They are very slightly bent in (evenly) very easy fix, I do it all the time. I can even do it , before I ship:thumbsup: $50 plus shipping I also have a pair of unknown forks . They are arrow straight, I just have no idea what they are off of. If...
  10. T555 Montgomery Wards Terrain Cycle

T555 Montgomery Wards Terrain Cycle

11. T555 Montgomery Wards Terrain Cycle

12. T555 Montgomery Wards Terrain Cycle

13. T555 Montgomery Wards Terrain Cycle

14. T555 Montgomery Wards Terrain Cycle

15. Wards T555_4

Wards T555_4

Found what I think is a Wards T555 on C/L.
  16. Wards T555_3

Wards T555_3

17. Wards T555_2

Wards T555_2

18. Wards T555_1

Wards T555_1

19. Wards T555_1

Wards T555_1

20. Ratbike

T555 Need Diff. Axle...

Where can I get a differential axle for my T-555 3 wheeler. Northern Tools no longer has them on their website. Need 36"length by 1" dia. axle..:shrug: