$100 per Horse Power

I have that exact engine in white that runs good but smokes I plan to put rings in, maybe I should paint it and get a decal kit. ChaChing!

And that's the Ruppster86's work and it's top rate as far as detail goes, a bit ambitious on the price maybe but hey. I ain't mad at him for trying.:pimp:

buckeye

I have been paying cooser attention to ebay.
Looking at some of the prices, I have stuff in the garage, I don't think I'll ever use, worth thousands.
How do ya set up a account. I need to sell some" vintage " stuff so I can afford a Super Bronc. :laugh:

I have been paying cooser attention to ebay.
Looking at some of the prices, I have stuff in the garage, I don't think I'll ever use, worth thousands.
How do ya set up a account. I need to sell some" vintage " stuff so I can afford a Super Bronc. :laugh:
Before signing up to E-bay..you must learn some stuff. You must be Irish and a Leprechan because evrything becomes a "pot-o-gold''. Also your vocabulary must become wider..like learning words such as "rare''.."vintage"..."Antique"..."few made"...etc. And you can never go wrong by calling every bike or unknown part by the title of "Rupp,Taco,Ruttman,Rare". And one can of rattle paint can increase the value of and object ten fold. With these few simple pointers..you should be raking in the cash hand over foot. Good luck :thumbsup: