125cc manual clutch on kart

I seem to be having bad luck on getting tbis kart going.i started out going to put 12hp tec on it ,got it running good then starter flew off.then i was going to put scooter motor on it,but found out dude i got it from took stuff out the tav.so now have roketa 125cc pit bike everything seems junk on it but motor is strong and fast has same #40 sprocket as whats on my axil for kart.i figured out about how to do the gears with some kind of rod its one down three up,but havent figured out how to do clutch.any ideas how to put foot pedal or ?i really want it like a car but shifting with left hand i guess ill have to.

My sprocket on axil is like two inches bigger than whats on the pitt bike.the pitt bike would do like 50 and had alot of torc and ,first gear is like a granny gear.i really want to put this motor on here i have drum 6 inch brake.i want to make that pedal the clutch pedal.if i downshift around a curve i bet this thing would smoke em.the guy i got it from said he put new piston and rings.i really wanted something that would climb hills and believe this would do good,and i like burning rubber,really dont care or really want to go faster than40 anyways,because if kids ride.any ideas.i beleve this wouldnt be that hard if i could figure how where to put clutch and i could always get new motor and bolt right on for around 200 if something went wrong.

Well mabye extend the clutch lever cable to a pedal on the floor thve and modifiyn the shifter shaft to be moved buy a cable and run the cable to your shifter?

james c

shifter karts run about a thirty tooth on the axel, you can get a shifter paddle that goes below the steering wheel for the clutch lever so you can steer and use the clutch at the same time. check ebay for the paddle, check for a new sprocket carrier and sprocket that will fit the 1" axel. i dont know who sells them

What if i put a squese handle on steering wheel like a small one on inside that i could press with my thumb?does them 6in drum pad brakes stop pretty good?

shifter karts run about a thirty tooth on the axel, you can get a shifter paddle that goes below the steering wheel for the clutch lever so you can steer and use the clutch at the same time. check ebay for the paddle, check for a new sprocket carrier and sprocket that will fit the 1" axel. i dont know who sells them
A paddle i need to see that,because it would be nice to brake at same time clutch is in.im not worried alot about top speed.i live by a park and its really hilly.maybe my sprocket has 42 teeth i need to count again.wouldnt that make it easier on clutch having a bigger sprocket.heck if 30 is top speed im fine.just something to show off on do donuts.i traded a boat for all this stuff need to make something fun.where could i find racing harness that will keep whole back tight because if it flips i dont want anyone to fly out?

Ok my sprocket has 52 teeth.that will b alot of take off.man i hate to have to change sprocket,maybe i can make it like drifter kart.