16 HorsePower, 420cc, Electric Start engine. Never Been Used. $250

__________________________________________________________________________________________
View attachment 86863
`
RETAILS AT $280 ! Powerland 16HP Gas Engine Electric Start - Powerlandonline.com
`
The picture i took is the only time i have seen the engine. I will take more pictures and even record a video if requested by a serious buyer.
`
SHIPPING: I will only ask for $10 shipping.
`
Reason for selling:
I cancelled the order hours after i installed my camshaft and realized i need a live axle assembly for my kart but PayPal had issues with my refund.
That and i cant afford to modify 2 engines which will keep me from getting my much needed live axle assembly.
`
Thanks for viewing and i hope you enjoy your purchase. I believe you will especially with the Electric Start.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Well i guess i have to lower the price now.
Shipping is going to cost me $80 depending on location. That location being from Tx to NY.

Price Reduction!!
$200

Last edited:
Or if i could trade for a good 44c magnum driver clutch that'd be great. Must be 3/4 bore.
Or would also trade for a complete gokart live axle kit.

Last edited:

Twid

Wait.... You perched this motor, then cancelled your order, they shipped it, you got a refund and now you are selling on OldMiniBikes?

Last edited: