18cc honda head or 14cc clone head

vwfan79

Nice bikes, was the bottom for sale at one point? I have to find ya this year, I've been right next to the track about half way with a group of people and a couple travel trailers.
This is the bike I had there last year and will be there again this year with some new mods.

I think I beat you last year. Lol you were fast out of the whole but I came around on the big end. Maybe not though. What was ur mph? My buddy was the guy who one on a yellow ruttman.

No none were for sale. I just built them since last year. I had the red doodle there last year but it was pretty mild. Arnt you the one who showed me the way back to track on the run because I wasn't sure what way to go?? Maybe not.

View attachment 69449 that was down by the water on the run. Lol yea we gotta meet up man. I'm trying to get this red doodle dialed in. Because now I have the bigger valve 18cc head going on with a flat slide and that bully clutch. I haven't road it since these upgrades. And a black mamba. So it's all new. I'm dying to launch it.

Last edited:

vwfan79

Last year I was only running mid 50s or so but the year before I was low 60s. If all goes as planned I will be in the mid to high 60s this year. we may have met, probably will recognize you when I see you.
this is one I'm finishing for oval track racing. I have 5 bikes currently.

That thing is sweet. Yea mike at studz down by me keeps trying to get me into the dome to race on the circle track but I'm a strait line kind of guy. Lol

Yea I was running like 54 mph last year pretty stock just billet goodies and a mod 2 with carb work. I was amazed how good it did on the run though. At that time that was my only bike. I raced it and cruised it. And I only had a max torque clutch. Lol

20150210_205516.jpg those are originals going on my washer frame. Yea you have some nice looking stuff bud. It would be great to meet and just show off our stuff and bullshit. I'm looking forward to this year.

Yea like I said I'm pretty sure I remember racing ur bike. It launched hard and left me and to my surprise I started to come around. That's why I went with a disk clutch instead of the tav. It's cool to launch hard and it's fun but I want my bike to be as quick as it can. My dad had a green doodle bug with weelie bars and a tav last 2 years there also.