19 X 7-8 road tires?

noseoil

Not a huge selection of tires available in this size, but wondering about the Kenda K572 road tires for my Baja.

Anyone use these & what are they like? The knobbies are OK, but they're 12 years old, tired & leaky, so I'm looking to replace them with a street tire this time. Are there better choices out there for tires?

noseoil

Looks like a great price. Wondering about the edge profile for them, they look like they have a pretty hard corner for turns. Let me know what you think about them once they are installed.

Looks like a great price. Wondering about the edge profile for them, they look like they have a pretty hard corner for turns. Let me know what you think about them once they are installed.
They will be rounder than you think. Plus you can adjust the air pressure to adjust the profile.

Looks like a good find Nick.

Doug

noseoil

Got the tires & I've been riding them for 2 weeks now. Have to say I really like them, grippy, smooth & good on the street & dirt. Tire3.jpg

Nick, how do you like the ones you got?

noseoil

Just some cheap LED's. Will get the new "fake tank" installed when it arrives (today maybe?), then set up the battery & switch. I'll post about it when I'm finished.