1968 Ruttman Judge?

I just picked this machine up for almost nothing?From the pics I see online I believe it is a 1968 Ruttman Judge.As far as I can see the paint is original.But not sure about the pinstriping!Seat and bars are missing.But the bike over all is a nine out of ten.Barely any surface rust.Im new to this and was wondering if these are worth restoring.Or are the parts to expensive or hard to find?Thanx for any info!

mybiz

Look

I just picked this machine up for almost nothing?From the pics I see online I believe it is a 1968 Ruttman Judge.As far as I can see the paint is original.But not sure about the pinstriping!Seat and bars are missing.But the bike over all is a nine out of ten.Barely any surface rust.Im new to this and was wondering if these are worth restoring.Or are the parts to expensive or hard to find?Thanx for any info!
here is more info.
Hope it helps youminidoodle.com

mybiz

Judge

All old mini bikes need restored they will soon be like Trex plus you get the honor of telling everyone you did it Also there is to many people out there cutting up an good original bike yes its worth restoring just ask around

Its not a ruttman, its a hrrison wild cat. The best and easiest way to tell is the ruttmans had flat fenders and the harrisons had round fenders. Also the harrisons had angled fender mounts and the ruttmans had flat mounts for the fenders