1972 italjet minimini Bambino

markus

I'm trying to thin down my collections,

1972 italjet mini mini bambino. This is what Indian re badged and called the mm5a. this is the little 50cc bike. And yes they are pretty rare, probably morso with the italjet badging and seat stateside.

bike has compression, I was told no spark, I haven't even messed with it to tell you the truth. we found it up in NY when we made a run up there a couple of months ago for something else.

Got all the important stuff not to mention a near mint seat, Looks like its missing the kill switch (which should be mounted under the seat somewhere) throttle cable has something going on with it, no kickstand (probably had training wheels on it) Other than that I think its all there and very much usable.

My plans were to detail and paint and probably just shelf it cause of its size. Its only about 2' high at the highest point on the bars. Its a cool little bike.

$200
shipping:
Fedex is about the only option thats easy for me to get to with the new job, I have not weighed the bike yet I would imagine its in the 75lbs range and it can probably be stuffed into 2 boxes without going oversize.

zip is 34223 (Englewood, FL) so you can research roundabout shipping cost You pay actual shipping plus $10 bucks for the supplies (boxes tape).

Just found a Italajet Bambino in Parts and all appears to be present, Just what I didnt need was another project, but then I couldnt pass it up plus two new correct tires included for $40.00

Just found a Italajet Bambino in Parts and all appears to be present, Just what I didnt need was another project, but then I couldnt pass it up plus two new correct tires included for $40.00
I will give ya 100.00 for it just to pi$$ off mybiz.....:laugh:

markus

yea thats a sweet deal!!!!! I sent a reply PM about the decals you need, I have them :thumbsup: