1973 Attex 300

I have the Coleman 2.40 version....

By the way, winter is fast approaching.....Are you still going to come pick up that 5.30, or are you no longer interested?

Crap I forgot all about that bike .......We will be getting together soon . I am glad you reminded me , I will be having some time off here . I have some other bikes to pickup before winter hits also .

Crap I forgot all about that bike .......We will be getting together soon . I am glad you reminded me , I will be having some time off here . I have some other bikes to pickup before winter hits also .
I thought so. Hop in the minivan and come on over, I have lots of other bikes as well:thumbsup:

Fat Boy

Picked this Attex 300 up Sunday and talking to the owner he told me he bought it new the summer of 74 in Galion Ohio and rode it for a year and a half , then it was put in his mothers heated basement in Tennessee and retrieved five years ago and cleaned up and left sit in a shed until he sold it a few weeks ago to me . This bike is just like the day it rolled out of the showroom original everything tires , cables , seat cover even the toolkit under the front of the seat foam . This Saxonette motor does not have the same cylinder and carb that other Saxonette engines have in the Coleman 2.40 , Arctic Cat or Fox minibikes I am not sure what the deal is on this , Any Ideas ?? The recoil was stuck with the rope out and it needed some new grease to make it work like new again. This is a very nice survivor even though some people don't think they are mini bikes , they are just hung up on their small wheel size ..... lol

This Saxonette motor does not have the same cylinder and carb that other Saxonette engines have in the Coleman 2.40 , Arctic Cat or Fox minibikes I am not sure what the deal is on this , Any Ideas ?? ]
You can take the jug and carb off of the manually shifted sachs 50 cc and bolt it on to the Saxonette for more HP. That is what I was going to do with mine, but someone said they wanted to buy it:rolleyes:

Nice score BTW....