1978 Firestone Ford Couru Hot Rod magazine give away

Has anyone see these before?

I just got one last night, was told engine was thought to be bad, put gas in...voila it runs.
It has raised white letter Firestone Super Stones tires.
Too funny.
Guess in the March 1978 issue of Hot Rod magazine it was a give away. Not sure how many were given away.

markus

Has anyone see these before?

I just got one last night, was told engine was thought to be bad, put gas in...voila it runs.
It has raised white letter Firestone Super Stones tires.
Too funny.
Guess in the March 1978 issue of Hot Rod magazine it was a give away. Not sure how many were given away.
very cool, snap some photos of the front and back, the decaling on those are usually pretty cool :thumbsup: How is it to get in and out of for an adult? I had an International Scout kart but the way they sized it an adult could not get in it unless they were double jointed!!

And the tires are the bomb!!!

I will take pictures tonight. Got sidetracked with playing with it to take better pictures.
I am 6' 2" almost 300#s and it is a bit tight. The steering wheel has been relieved (by design) where the top is round and at bottom is squared off. I will post pics. It digs into my legs a bit. But boy is it a ridgid ride. The streets here are pretty rough.
Got lots of laughs from the ladies in my neighborhood on their evening walks. Ha ha.

Last edited: