1979 Honda Z50R replacement carburetor

I need a replacement carburetor for a 1979 Honda Z50R. I have found one on EBAY very reasonably priced but for a Honda Z50. Do the Z50s and Z50Rs used the same basic carburetor?

Carburetor Honda SS50 Z50 Z50A K2 Carb | eBay

Online manual help.......................pretty please.................for this newbee.

Bought a 1979 Honda Z50R for $130 today and one of the jets flathead screwdriver slot is completely striped and won't unscrew for service. Would probably have to drill it out and I don't really think I would have much success with that. The jet closest to the float bowl....the lower one. I might just go ahead and clean the carb with this jet still in place and see how it runs but really do need to replace the whole thing.

I need a replacement carburetor for a 1979 Honda Z50R. I have found one on EBAY very reasonably priced but for a Honda Z50. Do the Z50s and Z50Rs used the same basic carburetor?

Carburetor Honda SS50 Z50 Z50A K2 Carb | eBay

Online manual help.......................pretty please.................for this newbee.

Bought a 1979 Honda Z50R for $130 today and one of the jets flathead screwdriver slot is completely striped and won't unscrew for service. Would probably have to drill it out and I don't really think I would have much success with that. The jet closest to the float bowl....the lower one. I might just go ahead and clean the carb with this jet still in place and see how it runs but really do need to replace the whole thing.
Here ya go
Z50 CARBURETOR FUEL_AND_AIR