1. JackShaftMan

Hello from The Northern Adirondacks

Greetings all..Been a long time Lurker on this forum & OldMiniBikes Warehouse has been my favorite Supplier. I Have been in love with Mini Bikes since 1979 at the age of 12. Great forum here, Hope I can contribute. Keep the wind at your Tail & Ride safe & Fun, Russ
  2. matt2

1979 Heald trail bronc VT-5

Hi everyone I'm looking for shock boots for the front of my Trail Bronc thanks.
  3. T

1976 F250 1979 K5 Blazer

Been working on this K5 for 2yrs. Should be ready this summer for my son. Nose has been replaced along with both doors. And alot of welding on the rear quarters. Floors were really good. Only a few small spots required work. Had no interior so after answering many craigslist ads it is complete...
  4. J

1979 kawasaki kv75 brakes

Does anyone know a place where I can find brakes for a kv75. Ive looked on ebay and can't find anything. I dont think a regulart motocross store would have them. And also does anyone have a carb or know of a carb for one? Thanks Brian
  5. Arthur Kill

Trade Moped: 1979 Motobecane for Minibike - NNJ

1979 Motobecane Mobylette, low miles, good condition, it's street legal and has a clean title -- trade for equal value minibike. Essex County, NJ.
  6. markus

1979 Manco Streaker

Not super old, but This bike while rough is still in all original condition and untouched (uncared for as well). These are usually referred to as a Sears "puddle jumper" but they were made by Manco, and this one is badged as such. Before it probably gets taken apart and never to be seen again...
  7. redclayhd

1979 Honda Z50R

I hope this is the correct place for this thread. I'm working on my Z50. I have a brand new Lifan 125cc manual trans engine for it. So far, besides the engine, I have the handlebars sandblasted and painted. I'm really making progress:smile:. Aw, give me a break. I'm old- and medicated/physically...
  8. trailhopper

New in crate 1979 YAMAHA RD400F

This one looks legit to me.... Yamaha in Yamaha | eBay Motorcycles
  9. Frank Davis

1979 Emmick Arrow completed

The 79' Arrow is done... will track test (hopefully) this Friday....ready for a new home soon.....note: this was originally a yellow kart from the factory, unusual color for an Emmick.:shrug:
  10. H

Compression Test on 1979 Honda Z50R?? 95 psi

I did a compression test on my newly purchased $130 1979 Honda z50r and got a reading of 95 psi. Would this be considered slightly on the low side or in the ballpark? I had read somewhere that on most motorcycles a minimum reading of 100 psi is required or don't even waste your time trying to...
  11. H

1979 Honda Z50R replacement carburetor

I need a replacement carburetor for a 1979 Honda Z50R. I have found one on EBAY very reasonably priced but for a Honda Z50. Do the Z50s and Z50Rs used the same basic carburetor? Carburetor Honda SS50 Z50 Z50A K2 Carb | eBay Online manual help.......................pretty...
  12. ratrod1313

1979 honda odyssey hamilton, in

HONDA Odyssey 250
  13. D

Honda Z50 1979, carb diameter

Hello, I am new on this forum. I've been reading few of your posts and find them very interesting. I need to know what was the original carb that came for the Honda Z50, from 1979. It is so rotten that I cant even read the inscription on it. Seems to me like a 14mm but not sure. Are there any...
  14. C

owner's manual for 1979 Honda Z50A

I have 1979 Honda Z50A that we are trying to get running for 8 year old grandson. His dad (my son-n-law) is the original owner. Just needs a few parts and I think it will run. I would like to have an owner's manual, and some sources for parts, but searching on web not having much luck...
  15. M

1979 honda trail 70

Hi i have a 1979 70 that isnt running that great. when i take the air box end covers off it runs at a lot higher speed then when off and even thats not very fast( about 25mph) and i have read that they should go around high 30s to mid 40s. i was wondering what i can do to fix this problem with...
  16. will72rupp1

WTB 1979 honda ct70 coil bracket

i have a yellow 1979 honda ct70 i am looking for a 1979 honda ct70 coil mounting bracket part # 50197-126-720 or 0750539 .. i could use some other parts.. just let me know what you mite have for it?? i bought it in parts for $40.00 i have rebuilt the motor & i am trying too put it...
  17. G

1979 honda cb400

i bought a 79 cb400 about a month ago and i finally got it running with a new coil and i cleaned the carbs, new pluggs and airfilter and now it runs smooth. but it only runs for about half an hour to 45 minutes til it dies and floods, and wont start again for another 30mins. can anyone help me...
  18. P

Looking for 1979 LB50 Yamaha Chappy parts

Hi folks. Looking for some internal guts for my 79 Chappy that I bought a couple weeks back. The motor came in a bucket all torn to pieces and I need the main tranny shaft and maybe a couple of other items. Anyone have a Chappy torn to pieces collecting dust in your shop? Email me a let...
  19. D

1979 Chrysler Sno Runner

This thing is pretty cool Vintage Chrysler Sno Runner Rabbit Snowmobile Minibike - eBay (item 320621599007 end time Nov-30-10 18:30:58 PST)
  20. H

1979 Suzuki OR-50N sell or trade

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site as this was my first mini bike, I've always been into honda 50 and atc 70's but now that i have seen some of the way kewl american made ones i'm going to be on the hunt. So I have a 1979 Suzuki OR-50N(rebel) or called the MAME TAN in Japan. these were only...