1984 honda z50r?

I have a 85 honda 125m three wheeler project I was cleaning up to resell. Its nothing special but it runs. This kid calls me from the craigslist ad, and wants to trade me a 84 honda z50r for it. He says it runs good. I have no reason to keep it and couldnt find any on line. So my question is, is it a desireable mini bike? Easy to sell? Fair trade?

Last edited:

Neck

Growing up is optional
Yes, Z50r's are desirable, and sell quickly (at least in California they do) A nice one goes for about $350. Fair trade? don't know how to answer that one.

Pictures make it look a little dirty, dont know how beat up it is, around Minnesota they seem to sell 350-650ish depending on whos looking and condition, I owned a white 84 z50 for a while and it was a fun bike, they are well made. Guess it just depends if you would rather add another mini or have a three wheeler

Well I got z50r then. I basically paid 130 for it. It needs cleaned and rear tube. Starts first kick every time and idles good.
The bike is in better shape than the 3wheeler was, plus I got $ 70 and the bike for the 3wheeler. I had no intentions on keeping the atc

Last edited:

Neck

Growing up is optional
Good for you! These are great little bikes (and I stress, little!) It will make some kid a wonderful first bike. Whenever I rode mine I felt like an ape on a unicycle.

Yea I didnt realize how small those were. I even feel big on the rupp. My boss is showing some interest in the z50r. I think he wants it for his kids

smallbikes88- I'm ordering a new tube for the back wheel Monday. If interested pm me a offer or if you would like to come see it I can give you my address. Thanks Ivan