2.5" Jackshaft Brakes for Various Mini Bikes

Guys,

I'd like to start repoping 2.5" jackshaft brake setups for a few of the more popular mini bikes we work on here. I'm thinking of doing the Trail Horse, Heathkit Hilltopper, Ruttman Pac Mule and a generic one.

Let me know your thoughts if you are interested in obtaining some of these and what bike or bikes you are interested in. The Trail horse is tops on my list.
Based on feedback I get here I'll get some of these made in small quantities to support OldMiniBikes members.

Hopefully the kits will include at least the bracket and the puck; the 2.5" band is available elsewhere.

Thanks
Frankster

Guys,

I'd like to start repoping 2.5" jackshaft brake setups for a few of the more popular mini bikes we work on here. I'm thinking of doing the Trail Horse, Heathkit Hilltopper, Ruttman Pac Mule and a generic one.

Let me know your thoughts if you are interested in obtaining some of these and what bike or bikes you are interested in. The Trail horse is tops on my list.
Based on feedback I get here I'll get some of these made in small quantities to support OldMiniBikes members.

Hopefully the kits will include at least the bracket and the puck; the 2.5" band is available elsewhere.

Thanks
Frankster
Any updates on the brake system