2 DB30'S Quick Sale For Christmas Local Quick Sale

My Nephew just picked up a pair of like new DB30's The fellow said they where rode around his house maybe 5 times total. I don't have a pic. But there as new. Located up at Dads in Carlisle Pa. Looking for a real quick sale.
$150.00 each or $275.00 for the pair. 1 mile off of 81 or 76. PM me or Wayne for a phone number. There Orange in color.

Wish I lived closer. Been looking for twin bikes for two 9 yr olds that lost their father ( my son's best friend) in April of this year. It was a boating accident so it was very sudden and shocking. They are actually triplets but the girl can't see very well so she will get to use the go cart when I get it done.

Wish I lived closer. Been looking for twin bikes for two 9 yr olds that lost their father ( my son's best friend) in April of this year. It was a boating accident so it was very sudden and shocking. They are actually triplets but the girl can't see very well so she will get to use the go cart when I get it done.
My gosh! I wish we where closer to you as-well. It sounds like your going in the right direction with helping out. That family will be in my prayers tonight. Every time I think I have problems you here someone else's story.
Man, I'm truly blessed.... I had the day from hell today, all day. It's funny how things can be put into perspective.

MiniBike Paul

Why couldn't we all chip in a few bucks, buy them (maybe we can hammer a little better price), put them on a pallet and ship them out. I'll do all the donations work, and kick in $30.00.

We probably need $550.00

Or maybe someone closer has 2 to sell to us!

Paul

805 889 1932

Last edited:
Thanks for the thought Paul. I can handle the money side. I'm sure everyone knows deserving kids but I would accept any help in locating a couple bikes closer to WA. My budget is like $400-$500 and it doesn't have to happen until closer to spring. Also, sorry Randy I didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Fred

I'll pitch in $50 for the cause. Let's get those things shipped out. There's no better of a deal than $275 for the pair.

Randy, can you box them up for greyhound?

Thanks for the thought Paul. I can handle the money side. I'm sure everyone knows deserving kids but I would accept any help in locating a couple bikes closer to WA. My budget is like $400-$500 and it doesn't have to happen until closer to spring. Also, sorry Randy I didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Fred
No need to apologize, my goodness.

I'll pitch in $50 for the cause. Let's get those things shipped out. There's no better of a deal than $275 for the pair.

Randy, can you box them up for greyhound?
I would most certenly grayhound them. I have nothing in it. I threw them on for my Nephew. The money is his, but I would do the leg work and take them to the Harrisburg bus terminnal. Would they need boxed? Or can the forks just be zipped tied to the top tubes? Eitherway I'll make it happen if Fred wants them.

We're probably talking $60 to $80 each for shipping. The legwork can be Randy's contribution.

Superflea's $400, my $50 and Paul's $30 should get 'er done.

Anybody else want to offer a little more relief for Superflea and get a warm fuzzy feeling out of it?

Dads getting me a boxed size and weight. I'll have a quote tomorrow and if it makes sense financially where going to do it. I was thinking $70.00 per.? So where probably close on the shipping.

MiniBike Paul

Thanks to everyone stepping up to help. I propose you all go on record in this thread; assuming we can make this happen, I will front the money and hopefully everyone will then PayPal me, or mail a check!

Let's get this real and then we can start antiing up the money.

Please send this link to this thread to your mini bike friends -

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/c...0s-quick-sale-christmas-local-quick-sale.html

Again, thanks! Any questions or comments, please call me at 805 889 1932

Last edited:

MiniBike Paul

I just spoke to Randy; THIS IS HAPPENING!

HE IS SHIPPING THE BIKES TODAY!!

And, we really should pop for 2 crash helmets! So, please keep the $$$$ coming!

My PayPal is paul@thehomemag.com

I will post and update the contributors and their amounts every night! Starting tonight