2 DB30'S Quick Sale For Christmas Local Quick Sale

IT WAS FUN,THANKS TO ALL OF YOU,WAYNE.:smile::smile:
Wayne if it was not for you and Randy none of this would have been possible. I thank the two of you....And Paul for fronting the cash to make it happen "NOW". Also to the rest of the donating party's Im sure these kids are going to be grinning ear to ear for quite a while....

superflea we need some pics when the kids get these...:punk:

Thanks to everyone !!!!!!!!!! I will get pics when the trips get their bikes and post them. What started out as an innocent remark about wishing I lived closer to Randy turned into a very heartwarming and inspiring event. I know that sounds sappy and we all try to be hardasses but you guys ROCKED on this one!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Fred

Thanks to everyone !!!!!!!!!! I will get pics when the trips get their bikes and post them. What started out as an innocent remark about wishing I lived closer to Randy turned into a very heartwarming and inspiring event. I know that sounds sappy and we all try to be hardasses but you guys ROCKED on this one!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Fred

They should all be wearing there new OldMiniBikes shirts also. I know Hent shut things down but maybe he has some smalls left???????

I've been in bed for 1 1/2 hours and I can't sleep thinking about all of this. So I took a Ambien and a couple Valium. If I'm not sleeping soon and start posting a bunch of illegible stuff thats what happen. LOL, I don't drink. Honest..... I just need to try to settle down.

MiniBike Paul

Tuesday night accounting

With my money and fasttotegoats that he is mailing me, I had $660.00.

I just Paypal'ed the boys from whom we bought the bikes their $275.00.
I Just Paypal'ed Randy $158.00 for the shipping. Actually the shipping was $198.00, but Randy and his dad kicked in $20.00 each!

FastToteGoat just informed me that another Lemoore, CA, mini biker, Bob, is sending me $30.00! So, I have $257.00 left. Plus, Randy has another $30.00 sent to him by JimH in Texas. Grand total now, $287.00 left!

We could send it to superflea to be put towards the helmets and the third bike! If there was still some left just give it to the family!
The contributors have the say, what do you all want to do???

Last edited:

I Just Paypal'ed Randy $158.00 for the shipping. Actually the shipping was $198.00, but Randy and his dad kicked in $20.00 each!

FastToteGoat just informed me that another Lemoore, CA, mini biker, Bob, is sending me $30.00! So, I have $257.00 left. Plus, Randy has another $30.00 sent to him by JimH in Texas. Grand total now, $287.00 left!

We could send it to superflea to be put towards the helmets and the third bike! If there was still some left just give it to the family!
Sounds good.

They should all be wearing there new OldMiniBikes shirts also. I know Hent shut things down but maybe he has some smalls left???????

I've been in bed for 1 1/2 hours and I can't sleep thinking about all of this. So I took a Ambien and a couple Valium. If I'm not sleeping soon and start posting a bunch of illegible stuff thats what happen. LOL, I don't drink. Honest..... I just need to try to settle down.
I remember those crazy posts when you had your neck surgery...

Great idea.......

Randy,

Put me down for $25.00. Loved the picture of you with the bandanna as a paint mask. I wish you lived closer...

This is very important to me. I lost my dad at 14 and still have never recovered.

TT

PM me Manxter Paul...:repuke:

Randy,

Put me down for $25.00. Loved the picture of you with the bandanna as a paint mask. I wish you lived closer...

This is very important to me. I lost my dad at 14 and still have never recovered.

TT

PM me Manxter Paul...:repuke:
TT, Paul's handling the money. Thanks for your contribution! Thats my daughter under the bandanna, I look like my dad but with more hair. :innocent:

Superflea

Send me a PM with your shipping address and I will supply you with 2 PMR Jackshaft Kits for the DBs. I think it will help the Kids have allot more fun with the bikes. I should have the kits available to send you around the first week of Jan'. I wish I could send them in time for Christmas but I underestimated the popularity of the Kits this Holiday season and I am temporarily sold out. More are being made as we speak and I can ship them off as soon as I get them in my hands.

I say send the money to superflea to go towards helmets and the third bike. The rest goes to the childrens mom. WORKS FOR ME..