2 DB30'S Quick Sale For Christmas Local Quick Sale

Paul is the point man on the money. We will figure out the cost after there shipped which will be late this afternoon or early evening. Even if we end up with a couple grand it's OK. There is over 10,000 members here. A dollar each would be good. WHEN PAY-PALING MONEY, SELECT PERSONAL AND THEN GIFT. THAT WAY PAUL IS NOT HIT WITH FEES
Paul wants them to have helmets and any excess will be put in a Visa gift card for the family. Or something of that nature.
IT CHRISTMAS STEP UP AND DO WHAT YOUR CALLED TO DO:hammer::hammer:

Slight change of plans but for the better. I got with Dad and I'm taking the rest of the day. He just showed up so where packing them now and taking them to Harrisburg.
There a little dirty, but with a good wash and polish job they should be real nice!

Great job guys. Wayne did you go through the woods like a sleigh to get to Randy's house? You have a lot of grass stuck to the back of your van. LOL

On the way!

Dad just pulled out headed for the Harrisburg Bus Depot..

I had to stay back, my Daughter couldn't ride along. His van only has the front seats. But he will be there in about 30 min. from my place.

Awesome! Sent $400 to the Manxter. You guys are awesome and Randy please thank your Dad for me!

Fred
Dad is "Wayne" on OldMiniBikes.. He just called, he's heading home. They are going to try to get them on a bus tonight. If thats the case they would arrive Friday but they could not guarantee they would be on tonights bus, if thats the case they would go in the morning.
What do you need to get the kart going for the girl?

It would be cool for you to present them all at the same time for the kids. Hopefully everyones stepping up with donating and we have enough to take care of Mom with a gift card or something.

I'm good for $20.00 and so is "Wayne" he just don't know it yet so theres an extra $40.00. Our's will come out in the wash with the shipping and what not.

I am waiting to hear back from my son (next hour or so). Being that these minis only hit a max of 20mph she might be able to ride one because she rides a bicycle. If so there is one for sale locally that is almost new for $170 obo. If that's a go for her I will try to get that one. If I do the go cart, I think I have all I need to get it going. I will downsize the engine to a 3 hp from my Rupp and clean it and snap the upholstery back on.

Fred

I sent Manxter Paul $30.00. Randy and Wayne God bless you and your families for going the extra mile to make this happen. Also Manxter Paul, superflea and everybody that got the wheels turning of these wonderful gifts. Happy Holidays

Right back at you JM. Update The tripletts Mom gave the ok for Cassie and a mini bike. I've been watching a DB on GL in Spokane. Called and it was still available so I comitted and will pick it up tomorrow AM. 2 hours of use on it 6mos old for $150 and also RED. These are going to be some happy, happy kids. Way to go You guys !!!!!!!!!!!

Fred

MiniBike Paul

Money Received as of 6:00 pst

Here is the up to the minute list of money received in PayPal.

Contributor - $$$ amount - OldMiniBikes nickname - *edited*

1. FRED $400.00 "Superflea"
2. jmbmini 30.00
3. CHRISTOPHER 25.00 Vette66
4. Chad 30.00 1320Mustang
5. STEVE 30.00 stevetater
6. Thomas 50.00 warpath5881 (THANKS!!!)
7. Bill 35.00 agkrider

Total this 7 $600.00

PLUS:

8. Paul 30.00 Manxter Paul
9. Dan 30.00 FastToteGoat - mailing

Total - 9 nice folks $660.00

If anyone has a correction to this please let me know.

Those who want to mail a check, please send it to 4820 Adohr Lane #K, Camarillo, CA 93012. - but send me a PM that you have done so, so we know what we have!

This is great, keep up the good work!!

------------------------------------------

edited:

don't post people's full names and i removed your address. if you want to give credit, only use people's usernames.

- Strigoi

Last edited by a moderator:
what you guys have done is amazing.you all deserve a pat on the back. im a father of 4 and im 24 and my wife 22 if something happend to me i would hope i had friends like u guys.i started thinking about what u guys were doing and it made my day.one question do u have to have pay pal to use it or can i use my debit card?

what you guys have done is amazing.you all deserve a pat on the back. im a father of 4 and im 24 and my wife 22 if something happend to me i would hope i had friends like u guys.i started thinking about what u guys were doing and it made my day.one question do u have to have pay pal to use it or can i use my debit card?
Pretty sure if you have a Visa/MasterCard logo on your debit card you can send money without a account.
Just go to the main page and click send money. If not PM Paul and he can send you a REQUEST for money and you can pay that way without an account.