2017 Build off goal....100

Hello...For the few that do not know..this is the second year of having the privilege of running this event for mrpat and myself. Last year we set the bar at 76 entries and at the moment we have about 83 projects entered and the closing date is the 1st of Feb. Help us break 100( or more) builds this year. Through the past years this event has been slowly growing into a perennial event and a favorite thing for most, and this year has had the most people joining the forum to be in the Build Off which means the word is getting out. Hopefully this will only grow more and more in years to come. We Thank you all for the support and appreciate everything.:thumbsup:

Don't be shy with your builds. Sign up! If you are considering building a bike to ride this summer, getting in on the 2017 build off is a great way of making sure your bike is ready to ride.

buckeye

It is pretty amazing ain't it.

This,always brings out incredible talent.
I set amazed at the creativity and skills.
I learn something every day.

Thanks to all who run this show. It is a good thing for the forum.
Good folks around here for sure!

It is pretty amazing ain't it.

This,always brings out incredible talent.
I set amazed at the creativity and skills.
I learn something every day.

Thanks to all who run this show. It is a good thing for the forum.
Good folks around here for sure!
I am mostly impressed with the willingness of the majority to help one another. Great people for sure, and highly talented too!

No no. A deal is a deal. I put my dress back in a plastic bag and hung it back in the closet.

I want to thank all participants in helping to make this one the largest build off to date.

If it continues to go as smoothly as it has so far, Bill will continue to have nothing to b*tch about. With that being said, thanks to everyone for making this an easy one to moderate so far.

DRINX BEERE!

No no. A deal is a deal. I put my dress back in a plastic bag and hung it back in the closet.

I want to thank all participants in helping to make this one the largest build off to date.

If it continues to go as smoothly as it has so far, Bill will continue to have nothing to b*tch about. With that being said, thanks to everyone for making this an easy one to moderate so far.

DRINX BEERE!
That is not true...I am always grumpy or angry...therefor I always have something to b*tch about.:laugh:

I am sad. Just found this forum, and the build off completion. I am involved with a local high school, we are building mini bikes as a after school project. If all of the kids follow through we should have nine of them finished in the next few months. They are total builds, including the frame. The concept is we are shooting for $200 total, including the predator engine. But I am too late to enter.