212 Predator upgrades

How about we make this a sticky so that iy is easy to find and noobs won't keep asking the same questions over and over and over and......you get the picture!

What upgrades have been done to your 212 Predator? If you drilled the jets out explain what size drill you used? If you bought new jets, what size? Emulsion tube upgrade? Header, which seems to work best? Air filter and adapter, which work best?

What upgrades did you do and was they good or bad? Any problems with the upgrades? Anything you would do different? What seems to be the best combinations that most are using?

Just throwing this out there, if i am beating a dead horse then just delete the thread, just thought this might help others out some.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
ARC just posted up a new billet rod you can buy for the predator motor. So that should be the first thing changed. The other parts are easy upgrades.-

I added an air filter and adapter from OldMiniBikes and a custom header. I tried a 140 e-tube and a 37 jet but it ran super rich. I put the stock ones back and it ran great.

I added an air filter and adapter from OldMiniBikes and a custom header. I tried a 140 e-tube and a 37 jet but it ran super rich. I put the stock ones back and it ran great.
This is by far the most interesting piece of information that I've learned about these engines.

thanks for the link but why is it 84 dollars isn't that a bit much? how much more work are they to make than the dx200 rods?
Could be due to the fact that the bearings differ from the gx200's. That plus a few minor changes in there current program they have set up for the 200/clone rods. But yeah not that big of a deal. Thought they would be 59 bux myself but there a hot item so.

Could be due to the fact that the bearings differ from the gx200's. That plus a few minor changes in there current program they have set up for the 200/clone rods. But yeah not that big of a deal. Thought they would be 59 bux myself but there a hot item so.
maybe there not doing good?

no just poor lol making less than 200 bucks every two weeks isnt anything having to pay for a truck and a cell phone... im trying tho
OOPs

Well its cheaper to me considering what I used to burn through for parts back in the day when engines were expensive.
Your a young fellow too eh?
Are you a student or on pogey or part time work ( don't answere that if its something private )

Last edited:
OOPs

Well its cheaper to me considering what I used to burn through for parts back in the day when engines were expensive.
Your a young fellow too eh?
Are you a student or on pogey or part time work ( don't answere that if its something private )
im 17 yrs old still in school parents want me to learn the price of a dollar and i respect that, so i dont complain, yeah part time job. boss really likes how hard i work so thats always good. he hired a guy to do the same job as me and we got hired the same day, now that guy is on super thin ice about to get fired. so im hoping to either get more hours or a raise, im more likely to get more hours once i turn 18. either way im excited to make money haha