2x2 Build

delray

great job engineering and making it work. enjoyed watching the video's.
specially when you went to shift it.....:thumbsup:

Paint it olive drab, put a leather scabbard on there with a police riot 12 gauge.

You could probably sell those to the military for 2.5 million a piece.

Keep your fingers safe. :gunsmilie:

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments everyone.

I am going to Stoney Lonesome OHV park this weekend to test her offroad. I will do a detailed walk around video, and get some 2 wheel mud slangin action.
I'm still undecided on the paint scheme, but I just watched the new Mad Max, and now I'm thinking full post apocalypse, ha.

Here is the receiver cradle I made for it. None of the manufactured ones were even remotely wide enough. Tested it all the way to west TX for a hog hunt.... worked awesome.

Here are some pics. I just sold this bike thos past weekend to a really cool guy from Portland. He is a bike enthuiast and I'm happy it went to a good home. I'm sure he will be bringing it to some bike shows so maybe Ill see it again.

Thats an awesome build, great job!
Where can I buy parts for a fwd setup?

Also on a side note, Photobucket sucks and none of the pictures (of progress) show up in the thread... going to your photobucket page to see stuff drove me crazy because the site is infected with pop-up after pop-up and advertisments EVERYWHERE! (I hate Google!)

Yea I warned the new owner about the hazards of so many chains, but I'm not too worried about it as long as he leaves the new chainguards I built in place.

The only special parts a fwd bike are a universal joint for the steering, and an overrunning coupler for the "differential". All the other parts are just like regular rear drive parts, and I got most of them from OldMiniBikes. I got the u joint from Surplus Center, and the overrunning coupler from Tractor Supply.