3HP Briggs & Stratton Engine

Up for sale is my 1981 3HP Briggs engine. The engine was recently repainted. It runs and idles great.

Model: 80202
Type: 0855 01
Code: 81010703

There is to much to list of all that was done to restoring the engine. The following briefly describe what was done...

-New reproduction decals added
-New muffler
-Tank was drained and cleaned
-Carb was cleaned and rebuilt
-New spark plug
-Points were cleaned and adjusted to B&S standards
-New gas cap
-Kill switch was pre-wired for use with a remote switch
-B&S manual kill switch bracket was added (Top of head)
-Air filter cleaned and pre-oiled

I am not shipping this engine. It is available for local pick-up only in the SoCal area. If the engine does not sell within a week, I'll be posting it on Ebay. I'm located in the San Gabriel Valley. I'm asking $125 in my hand at my house. Thanks for looking!

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Last edited:
You said that you're not shipping, but its going on ebay next week:confused: So does the winning bidder have to come and pick it up?
Any trades :shrug:

blkscorpion,

I prefer to sell it locally to an OldMiniBikes member. If it is not sold with in a week it will be posted on Ebay for a higher price and local pick-up only. I'm trying to avoid the hassle of shipping it. At this time, I'm only accepting cash in hand.

Yes, jrzmac has posted the correct link. He is Jim Lovelace out of Bend, Oregon. They are very high quality decals, and he ships promptly.:thumbsup: