4.10/3.50-4 NOS Carlisle Sawtooth tires(2)

What do double indian head tires really look like? How about a really good photo of the tread!!
He's looking for sawtooth tread in this case. The Carlisle Double Indian Head's look the same as a typical sawtooth tread tire....but have the "Double Indian Heads" on the side walls or wall as they eventually only had them on one side.
This is a period correct deal for mini bikes. The older tires were also of higher quality.

FYI: The early 4" DIH sawtooth tread tire's were actually slightly wider then there later non-DIH counterparts.

I have a good used set of sawtooth double indian heads on my swap meet trike and would sell if the offer was worth my time swapping em out for the many replacements I have in C/S brand recently acquired, as it stands they are mounted and they were in a box lot I do have a few bucks in so I used em. I personally don't care what the trike runs since it's not old. Keep in mind shipping is twice to Canada bit it's not an issue for me, I'll ship there. No weather cracks and little wear, I think they'd clean up fine. I do know what they bring on Ebay so come with a strong offer. I can clean em and snap better pics if you like.:thumbsup: