40s style Army Cycle Baja Bike Just Finished Painting it!

I finished it finally Light green is from Rustoleum and the dark green is Krylon!

Couldnt get the star right so i painted the tank different and the seat isnt done yet but i am gonna wrap it in burlap or canvas!

What do yall think?:biggrin:

thanks to DeerSlayer for the idea!

Last edited:
Yeah but NO!

Already been done... but looks good.
It takes more than Olive Drab to make it look right thats why i am not done its going to look like a Harley WLA when I am done! But No one and I mean NO ONE has made it close to a 1940s Harley WLA and That is What I am doing to it next! Piece by piece!:hammer:

Oh and 1930s Ford Roadster Tailight!

My Baja isnt a Baja anymore it is like you said yours is A WAR MACHINE!

Last edited:
Looks greaT!!! what will you use for the seat?? I'm thinking about putting a folding shovel rack on mine,trench bike....hehh...keep up the good work! rims next???

Its Done

to me the wheels can wait when i have money for new tires!

Here it is a Baja Carbon Now Harley or Indian Look alike what ever looks closest to the two you decide but it is now a Army Bike doesnt have a star but no one has it the way i do so it looks nice and original at least the color combo and seat are original! To my Knowledge! Oh The seat is wrapped tight in Burlap and Ziptied like a girls scrungge on a ponytail if you know what I mean its hard to describe so the girlfirend helped me out, I bolted the seat down and didnt take a pic of it underneath so oh well!:thumbsup: or :thumbdown: you decide I wont hate you if you dislike it! LOL

It cost $50.00 Total to do the sanding, preping, painting, wireing and buying the taillight and Burlap! The Camo Paint wasnt cheap and it was very much a pain in the butt if you didnt coat it twice or more! But It was a fun experience and Ill never do it again at least the same way!

Last edited: