4th annual "LAST CHANCE MINI BIKE SHOW" sept 28-30 2012

The 4th annual "last chance mini bike show" will be the last weekend of September 28-30. This year we will be featuring "TRAIL BRONC" mini bikes and trikes. If you have one bring it and show it off, check out other broncs custom, original or restored!
Buy and sell parts. Show or ride your minibike.
$30 field camping fee for the whole weekend. Food and restrooms available. 24 mile ride on Saturday at 3:00 and 20 mile ride on Sunday at noon. This is a slow ride but please make sure your bike will go no slower than 20 mph to stay with traffic. All children under 16 should have helmets ( recommended to all) and boots (no flipflops or sandles). Get there early and cruise into the city of WALDREN all weekend long. If you have never been to this event you have been missing out on a great time with fellow minibikers. Come support YOUR hobby!
5051 BURT RD, OSSEO, MI 49266. for further information please call 313 908-4844. SEE YOU THERE!!

Looking forward to seeing you all there. Coming in from PA for the 4th time. Hoping to bring the whole family this time. Surely a good time will be had by all! :scooter:

Brooklyn Bob

Hell yeah I'll be there. Always a blast. The spring ride was a sight to see. There were 82 minibikes blasting down the road all at once. Hopefully we can have over 100 this time. Can't wait!

Me and Bc3 will be there and we both have different Bikes then in Summer I have 2 of them :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
and built a utility trailer to haul the Hogs around in

joshua. c.

im considering going but its 10+ hr drive. that post sed cruse into the city of waldron all weekend long. dose that mean we can ride the streets of the waldron on mini bikes all weekend? (i am a little confused about the meaning of that line)

waldren

hi, the city of waldren has given us permission to ride in and out of town, park on mainstreet, etc. for that weekend only. we will have the official ride to waldren on sunday but if you ask a few people where the route is you can ride there and back all you want for the weekend.

joshua. c.

waw that sounds realy cool. im surprized u dont get more people than u alredy do. this event sounds way cooler than windbar. naw i gota try to go.

hi, the city of waldren has given us permission to ride in and out of town, park on mainstreet, etc. for that weekend only. we will have the official ride to waldren on sunday but if you ask a few people where the route is you can ride there and back all you want for the weekend.
for the ride,what kind or speeds must a 3 wheeler,be able to travel,thank you.
:scooter::scooter::scooter::smile: